07

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

-
Chaenyo pov-
Everyone went silent no one knew what was happening all that they saw was him twitching slowly getting up from the floor. Then that's when everyone started to panic of course me on the other hand I was just thinking about how to kill this man of course he lied about being bitten and caused everyone to be in danger but also I guess it is my fault for getting on his nerves but that's the type of person I am, correct?

"guys what are you doing?! start pulling down the tables I'll try to hold him back, come on!" I said as a choice towards him with that extra knife that I had in my bag with me. I felt a sharp pain through my stomach and the next thing I couldn't even describe all I felt was a huge force throwing me back to the wall. Wu-jin came over and help me up while cheongsan started attacking him. I groaned holding my stomach as I looked down.

All I saw was the knife like through my stomach. I was shocked at first I was fighting then the next minute I know I was stabbed with my own knife. After a few seconds I started to cough up blood. " go help the others I know what I'm doing just go it doesn't even hurt that bad. You staying behind can ruin the others, I have a plan remember you're the only one who trust me in this. So, trust me again."

I said struggling to talk. "Why would I leave you? The reason I trusted you was because you said that you had extra knives and I know you're a brave person, but wait at this second you're literally bleeding" he said with a shaky voice. I pushed his arm and got up, but soon fell down again.

I heard a scream as I saw minji get bit on her lip. Dae-su was the first to react. He pulled him off her and threw him. "This is another reason why I can't just leave you here, come on!" I huffed as he picked me up in bridle style and we followed the others since they were still holding down the zombies. I was holding stomach down.

The wound was not that deep but blood was still leaking. He put me down by the girls as I swung my arm over namra and ji-min shoulders. On-jo started reaching for the hose as they started to fight the zombies off with windows and dae-su got a door.
Soon after it was un locked we got into the room trying to catch our breath "give me my bag. My mom is always worried for me so she puts stuff in my bag"

I lifted up my shirt and grabbed the little bottle of alcohol and take off my jacket to have something to bite down on. I groaned in pain as it hit the wound, cheongsan was looking at me with worry. Nayeon walked up to me

"are you ok? Not like I care of course. Just asking" she said trying to look tough. I wrapped up the wound and stood up by holding on to the wall. Then I scoffed "yeah, sure."  Then gave her a tiny smile and looked away to see everyone staring at us.

"What are y'all looking at? Just continue to block the windows and stuff since 'someone' broke it." I said staring at joon yeong.

"That was the most interesting shit I've been through in my life."
-
Made it a inch longer since you all waited a long time. Also I made nayeon nicer for something that could happen in the story :)
(Not edited)