08

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

Chaenyo pov-
As a few seconds passed, they soon covered the window with desks and chairs as they hold it up. "Give me the phone, I am going to call again" Nayeon said to me as I look up "I need to save battery. They aren't responding anyway." I stated staring at her.

She look like she was going to say something but didn't. "I need it!" She started to get louder "who cares? We have a secure room now." Gyeongsu said while moving desks. "Like you can talk. It's because you didn't lock the door." Nayeon said to him.

I pulled her arm "if you had don't that, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten to us" she continued. "Then you could've done something yourself" he said back. "Can you two stop? We are safe and that's all that matters." I said trying to get them to shut up. I grabbed nayeon and pulled her to a corner.

"Just stay here and keep your mouth shut."I moved away from her and looked around the room but couldn't seem to find su-hyeok . "Where is su-hyeok?" I said worried. Everyone looked around the room and notice it too "he was right behind me?." Cheongsan said.

We soon heard a loud screech from the intercom "hello everyone this is park sunhwa, your English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking each other. so please flee and find a safe place."

It was my mom. I wanted to cry, but I knew she was alive and just fine. "Hey everyone... your all ok, right?. You're not hurt? I don't know what is going on in here or how all this happened but... I'm sorry. That I can't help. Please let's stay alive a meet again."

At this point I was sobbing. My mom is a very strong person, but when she cry's you can't help but to cry too. I never thought I say this but I miss my family. Even though they got on my nerves sometimes I never actually hated them. I wish I treated them better. I guess I'm too late though.

I looked and went over to Gyeongsu and the others to help the block the windows and door. I was going to stare outside but I saw isak and onjo talking and out of no where isak's nose started to bleed "are you ok?" I asked. "I wasn't bit" she said trembling. Everyone looked at her.

She ran over to the mirror and saw her red eyes. Onjo came over to her "I wasn't bit, right?" Isak said repeatedly. Onjo was pulled away by cheongsan. Soon isak fell on the floor. "Keep holding this up" I said to Gyeongsu. "Get her out of here!" Nayeon yells. I glare at her which causes her to shut up.

As I picked up a chair, she got up and all you could hear was bones cracking. I block her with the chair and pushed her on the floor "please don't isak" onjo said about to cry.

Isak then looked over to her and charged forward until I pushed her out the window. Onjo held on to her hand and cheongsan was trying to stop her. I gave him the chair. And tried to pull onjo "I know that she was your friend, but that isn't your friend anymore" I said hugging her from behind as my eyes started to water. I can't imagine losing a close friend.

Soon as she let go of her hand, I turned her around and gave her a hug. After a few seconds, she started to cry. I walked her over to the table and told her to sit down. I held her hands to calm her down.

"I hope I don't lose you too"
-
(Not edited) sorry if any mistakes are in here