19

CHAPTER 19-

CHAPTER 19
-

I woke up with my head on his chest, hearing his steady heart beat as I sat up and stretched my stuff muscles as I saw him move around.

He let out a groan as he slowly got up and stretched as well. "We should get going. We can't stay here forever." As the words slipped off his tongue I soon heard my stomach rumble why now? I stood up and groaned as I felt stiffness in my legs.

"My legs hurt and I'm hungry.." he stared at me and slightly smiled. "I know what you need."
-
We continued to walk down as he began sniffing. I smelled it too. He grabbed my hand and led me to another part of the school.

He opened the door as I saw a guy is this what I smelled? I stood besides him as I saw the guy quickly turn around. And looked at us as he shoved me out the way. "Out of the way."

I scoffed as I looked around. "Where were you two? Is it okay there?"  I nodded slightly as I laughed
"It sure is.."

Gwi nam finished my sentence "it's okay everywhere I love it. The school is heaven.." the guy turns to us in confusion as I soon walked away.

I sat down on the bench as they were having a conversation. I realized it was getting strange.. what is he doing? He kept asking questions.

"Are you hungry?"

"What?"

"You hungry?"

"I'm starving."

"I kinda full right now so consider yourself lucky."

He continued stiffing the air. "What's that smell? Why do you smell like them?" He grabbed him. I continued to look in confusion until he bit him. Screams filled the room I stood up. "That's enough" Gwi nam looked over to me and pulled away as he dropped him.

"Your hungry aren't you?" I stared at him and knew what he meant. "You can't run away from it." I shook my head "I'm not eating him." I said as my nails scraped the bench. "Why are you starving yourself? What do you want?" He said as he grabbed my face.

I sighed as I looked over to the guy on the floor. "I'll only eat animals." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of there.
-
He dragged me to the woods as there was a bunny. I pet it's cute fur and hugged it. "I'm sorry.." I smelled it as it smelled amazing.. I hesitated to bite it as it let out weeps.

I finished eating as I was disgusted with myself. I wiped the blood off my mouth as I met back up with gwi nam.

We stayed silent as he saw me quietly following behind him. "You had no choice. I'm sorry I can't really do anything for you." I hummed as we made it up the hill.

"I don't think I want to live like this."

His head turned to me as I stood at the end of the hill. "Even when I jump. I come back alive. Like I'm immune and immortal. I don't want to live like that. I wish to be like everyone else. Fear death. Waiting for my death as we get old. But we don't die."

I said as I cried. "I wish I was with my mom. My dad and my sister. I wish I could go back in time and tell them how much I love and cherish them. I wish I could've stopped them and told them to fly out of the country. I didn't. That's my biggest regret. I wish I could experience death."

He hugged me as I sobbed. "It's okay. You have me. The least I can do is protect you from the world. Bring you happiness. That's all I can try to do."
He kissed me softly on the lips as I closed my eyes. Stay with me.

We soon went back to get naeyeon as I knocked 13 times in a pattern and she opened the door. She ran up and hugged me a gwinam pulled her off.

"Not too much."

I scoffed as I pulled her out as we escaped and left the school.
-
We made it up the route they went as we followed strings. We made it to a construction building as he continued to sniff. We made it to a window a I pulled the curtain. "You guys got this far?" I said amazed as gwinam jumped through from behind me. I soon helped naeyeon.

They grabbed their weapons as I got in front of him. "He won't try anymore moves on you. Or I'll beat him to the pulp." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"I'll try to see if we can lead them away by yelling while you guy continue the trail. Naeyeon will be with you. Naeyeon, please just quietly follow behind them."

She quickly nodded as she went with the group. I opened my mouth to say more until a loud sound came from nowhere. I griped my ears as I quickly grabbed his arm as he was struggling as well.

"Change- of.. plans. G-go run to the front and we will fight any off" I said struggling to talk as suhyeok tied something around my eye and ears. He looked gwi nam in the eye as he did it. Gwi nam scoffed as he grabbed suhyeoks hand and smacked it away.

"You already tied it."

I hugged suhyeok and Gwi nam was steaming. He pulled my jacket and stepped in front. "Let's go."
-
A/N: there should be one more chapter. It's ending 😭