1st quote: Tetsuya Kuroko

"If we give our best in something we love, we'll enjoy the victories from the bottom of our hearts."

~Tetsu

"No matter how many more points you have at the end of the game, if you're not happy, that's not a victory."

~Tetsu

"Even if other people think it's meaningless, it's disgusting for me to quit, even when the possibility is 0. Therefore, I will never... Give up !"

~Tetsu

"If you haven't changed, that means you haven't improved."

~Tetsu

"The past and the future are not the same, but they're not completely separate either."

~Tetsu

"No one knows what the right decision, to make in life, is, and that is not why I made this choice."

~Tetsu

"When you come to hate something you liked it is incredibly painful."

~Tetsu

******************************************

Facts about Tetsu ^^

#1. 'Kuro' in his name 'Kuroko' means black - the reason for being the 'shadow'

#2. He is a member of the school's Library Committee. He likes reading books.

#3. His favorite subjects are humanities, geography, and history.

#4. His alternate job is to become a kindergarten teacher.

#5. He is good at making handicrafts.

#6. He inherited his mother by looks and her invisibility, while he got the characteristics from his father.

#7. He dislikes cola.

#8. During his time in Teikō, Kuroko had perfect attendance.

#9. His favorite drink is vanilla shake.

#10. Ogiwara Shigehiro is his childhood friend, whom he wrote letters with and exchange mails.

----------

**LukkaXin**