2nd Quote: Seijuro Akashi

"In this world, winning is everything; winners are validated and losers are denied. Until now, I've never lost at anything, and I won't in the future. Since I always win, I'm always right. If you oppose me... I'll kill you, no matter who you are."

~ Akashi

"The only ones who are allowed to look me in the eye as I speak are those that serve me. No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place."

~ Akashi

"I am absolute. I can see the entirety of the future. It is but a simple matter to change it."

~ Akashi

"Winning is everything. The victors writes history. The losers are wiped from it."

~ Akashi

"You're beginning to annoy me. The fake and the original...to have you compare them is most vile."

~ Akashi

"I'll only loosen my grip when you're all completely dead."

~ Akashi

"We can't go back to being teammates. And what happens, the sins I've commited can't be erased. In that case, it would be best to shoulder the burden of my sins, and continue onward as their enemy."

~ Akashi

"To all of you gathered here, in this place...I will show you the difference in our positions."

~ Akashi

"I've lost. It's the first time since the day I was born. So this is.... Defeat. How cruel... There is an inexplicable pain in my chest. I don't know if I am able to maintain my composure until the line-up."

~ Akashi

************************************

Facts about Him^^

#1.

In the manga, Akashi's full face wasn't revealed until chapter 113, in the anime, his full face could be seen in the 2nd Opening and a reference in episode 22 made by Izuki (with both eyes red).

#2.

The kanji 赤 (Aka) in his name means red, hinting to his hair color. The next kanji 司 (Shi) means office, as in a department of government.

#3.

On the first character poll, Akashi ranked 29th, with 26 votes, before he even made his appearance. He ranked 18th on the second poll with 263 votes and on the third poll, Akashi ranked 1st with 6276 votes (Kuroko ranked 2nd with 3505 votes). This is the first time someone other than Kuroko has come first.

#4.

In the second drama CD, Akashi states that he dislikes beni shoga (pickled ginger).

#5.

Akashi addresses the other Generation of Miracles and his Rakuzan teammates informally, calling them by their first names. This is notable because most of the characters always address each other with their last or family names, with very few exceptions.

#6.

His hobbies are Shogi, Go (Wei-qi), and International Chess.

#7.

Akashi's alternative job choice is to be a professional shogi player.

#8.

Akashi and Kuroko were planned to be siblings before Fujimaki canceled the idea. The two have similar hairstyles due to the original concept of them being related.

#9.

If he was asked who he got along with the least, he answered Aomine, since Aomine's rowdiness was often difficult to deal with.

#10.

His type of girl are girls who have dignity.

(http://kurokonobasuke.wikia.com/wiki/Seij%C5%ABr%C5%8D_Akashi)

------------

**LukkaXin**