Chapter 06

Marriage

Pagkadating namin sa mansion may nakita akong dalawang kotse na hindi ko alam kung kanino.

Pinagbukasan ako ng pinto ni Felix, I walk towards to our grand door and maids open it for me. Pumunta agad ako sa sala and I saw four man sitting in our couch while talking to Dad.

"Kylie, You're here" I heard Mom said, she's walking down stairs and she's with her friend Tita Ruth. Lumapit sila sakin at nakipagbeso.

"You're a Lady now Lauraine, How are you?" Tita Ruth asked while she's hugging me. "You remember me right?" She asked again and she chuckled.

"Yeah, of course Tita how could I forget the second to my Mom pretty young Mother? You've changed already!" I said and smiled to her. "Did you have any pasalubong for me?" I asked, referring to the branded clothes she always bring to me before.

"Of course I have always for you darling" She chuckled. "But I have more than that, remember my son? He's with me." She said.

I know she's up to something

"Of course I remember him, it's Lyu right? He's your only son." I smiled and look around, "Where is he? I missed him." I asked. Nagkatinginan pa si Mommy at Tita sa isa't isa.

"Lauraine, Long time no see!" I heard a man voice at my back said, he's coming to me. I immediately turn my back to him and I saw Lyu with his wide arms coming to hug me.

I hugged him back and he chuckled a bit. "Long time no see, L." I said and I look at him. "I missed you, you didn't even visit me." I said to him and pout.

"Oh, you're always my baby, I missed you too" He said and he kissed me on cheeks. "Are you excited for our upcoming wedding?" He asked.

I got confused, what's with the wedding? "What? our wedding?" I asked him.

"Better if we talk about it tomorrow, kylie needs to rest first, she's from the hospital." I heard my Mom said in the back of me.

"Yeah Tita, kailangan ko na ring umalis I have some important things to do" Lyu said to Mom. And he faced me again. "I have to go Lauraine, Pupunta na lang ako dito bukas." He said to me. At naglakad na papuntang sala.

Nagpaalam muna siya kay Dad na nasa sala at saka umalis kasama ng dalawang lalaki na sa tingin ko body guards niya.

"Go ahead baby, rest I know you're tired." Mom said, niyakap ko muna siya bago ko ulit niyakap si Tita Ruth.

"Take care iha, We need to go na rin, it's already late." She said.

I nodded and smiled to her.

I go to my room and fix myself, naguguluhan ako sa nangyayari ngayong gabi, Kanina may sumusunod sakin at may text message pa na gustong makipagmeet. Tapos pagkauwi ko inabotan ko yung hindi ko inaasahang tao na bumisita dito sa bahay.

I go to the bathroom and showered myself, after that I choose one of my favorite pajama. Humiga ako agad dahil sa pagod na nararamdaman ko, but hindi mawala sakin and sinabi ni Lyu na 'our wedding?' Ikakasal na ba ako? I'm just 22 years old, and I don't want to be wife so early.