Chapter 1 - A gust of wind.

1961, December 7.

In the calm waters, the fond seas surround the bodies of land.

The water sang their daily routine. The soothing waves crashing to each other.

The quiet waters later soon clashed harder, the humidity changed.

Another calamity is brewing, the azure colors blackened.

the mist floors in and the atmosphere unease the area.

Silhouettes manifested from the mist, their sails wavered along with their flags.

Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, French, and more.

They were sunk and forgotten by most. They thirst the blood of the living. (not literally)

Ghostly sailors arise from their ships, armed with muskets and rammers. They looked partially transparent.

But, away from the rapture of chaos emerging.

____________________________________________________________

-Eagle Union Harbor or whatever the island is called-

The weather was bright, the atmosphere was serene. It was mostly quiet.

It was a harbor, along with buildings. It was quite packed with people, mostly female. They wait for something to happen.

There was a young girl looking for something, something that is dear to her. A stuffed toy it appears.

Her name was HMS Unicorn, she'd been looking everywhere for her toy, person to person, building to building. during her journey, walking around. She met a person.

???: "Uhm."

HMS Unicorn: "Oh... You must be Uhm..."

HMS Javelin: "I'm Javelin! You're from the royal navy too right? Is there something wrong?"

HMS Unicorn: "U-Unicorn got separated from her U-chan..."

HMS Javelin: "Huh? U-chan?"

HMS Unicorn: "Unicorn's friend! What should I do..."

HMS Javelin: "Oh, hmmm. Ah-huh! I got it! You and I can find U-chan together!"

The scene cuts to a place, quite quiet, the setting clear, the blossom tree shedding their leaves. Blossom flowers were everywhere.

There sat a girl on a bench, she was seated tired and a bit relaxed on the bench. Their name? USS Laffey

USS Laffey: "Warm..." sluggishly said.

There were 2 people right in front of her, they wanted to chat with her so.

HMS Javelin: "Uhmm... Excuse me!"

USS Laffey: "Mmmh?" she drowsy muttered back to them.

HMS Unicorn: "H-Have you seen U-chan?"

HMS Javelin: "You see! She got separated from her friend. Have you seen them?"

After Javelin finished talking Unicorn brought out a drawing of a really accurate depiction of a unicorn.

USS Laffey: "Good skills..." she responded to the painting introduced to her.

HMS Javelin: "Does it look any familiar at all?"