Chapter 2 - Tensions in the air.

Salvos upon salvos hit the harbor, the bombardment by aircraft and warships. They were mostly dealt by Sirens!

The tracers flew to buildings, lighting them ablaze. Structures caught on fire, ships docked on yards were being strafed and bombed on.

Someone came running out, trying her best to avoid the shots coming from a Siren aircraft. She kept running to the yards and saw her ship. USS Cleveland!

USS Cleveland: "Cleveland, knight of the seas!"

As she got onto a pier, her ship turned into small blue cubes that formed into a rigging on her back.

USS Cleveland: "Entering battle!"

While she was still in midair, her riggings were already operational. She aimed her batteries on a Siren aircraft and fired at it. Making the aircraft explode in a fiery death.

USS Cleveland: "How's that? The ultimate weapon humanity developed to combat you Sirens!"

A Siren aircraft armed with rockets was fullhead charging at her, it released its rockets at her and it exploded after it hit contact with the waters. Smoke screened the place where Cleveland was.

The aircraft returned and hunt another one till it was shot down from the smoke that was followed by columns of water that raised up till it splashed down. Cleveland revealed herself from it.

USS Cleveland: "That's us, with the power of warships embedded into our bodies!"

The next scene showed multiple warships turning into blue cubes, forming into riggings for other more shipgirls.

____________________________________________________________

-In the sea of the pacific ocean, nearby the Eagle Union harbor-

The single frigate was no longer alone as it has been reinforced by a squadron followed up by a fleet now composed of 142 warships.

Some of them have missing parts of a ship. Mast and sails, and their hulls caved in and out.

They sailed to the frigate to set their plans into motion. They were a bit slow but they still moved on.

But, while they were rallying, one of them noticed a Siren warship late to the party. Trying to reach over to their friends.

The SIren warship was unaware of the huge fleet behind being shadowed over by mist. The frigates thought of intercepting it and thus they created a plan.

They sent out the 4th-rate ship to distract it from getting to its destination. The ship sailed quickly to the Siren, managing to get to its starboard. The whole fleet dispersed in different directions, they were setting up a trap for the late ship.