Chapter 4

I walked with Sam and bumped into Frida Kahlo, and she used the opportunity to touch my boobs.
"What the fuck Frida" I said,
"Couldn't help myself" she smirked and walked away.

"I swear, I hate her" I said running my hands through my messy hair.

"I had sex with her before" Sam blurted out of the Blue.

"I can't wait for Rosy to find out" I said, rubbing my hands together evily.
"Please no" he begged.

"But, you owe me" I said.
"Fine, whatever" he replied.

I walked to prince Lucas room, after walking with Sam the idiot. Upon getting there, I was met with a naked prince.

"Do I always have to meet this fucking sight every morning, I already know you have a large Dick" I said to myself.

He was fucking Frida, like what the hell didn't I just see her there, another maid walked out of the toilet naked and joined them on the bed.

Frida was moaning animalistically, and was screaming, " I'm about to cum".

After cumming, the other maid, laid on top of her and was sucking her boobs, while Lucas was fucking Frida.

He put 4 fingers in the other maid's pussy, and she was screaming, in pleasure.

I was already wet and almost started masturbating, that I didn't notice Frida push me to the bed, while she was sucking my juices.

I would not lie, I was moaning, because she knew how to use her tongue.

I pushed her off, then I went to the bathroom and started doing my work, so as to not see what was going on in his room.

By the time I was through, they were not there again and Lucas was dressed up.

"Prince Lucas, do I always have to meet you having sex" I asked.

"Probably, and I think I told you to stop calling me prince" he answered.

"Oops sorry" I giggled ,

Lucas suddenly frowned and looked at me.

"Do you like my father?" He asked,

Hell no, my subconscious screamed,

"Uh, he seems like a nice king" I answered, cringing from the doing of my lie.

I used to be so good at lying,

"I bet once I tell you this, your opinion about him will change completely" he said searching into my eyes for something I didn't seem to catch. Then he started.

~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~
The Kingdom of Harman was under attack and their King, King Javier was tied up on his throne.

His daughter Eliana and his wife Ella were brought out before him.

Before his very eyes his daughter lost her oral and anal virginity, while her eyes were rolled up and saliva running down from her lips as she was moaning animalistically.

His wife was next, before his eyes she lost her anal virginity, she wasn't responding at first, but then the Dick was feeling her so well that she was acting like a cow who was having sex.

After, their captor had cummed in them, the guards took the opportunity and had sex with them in front of their father and husband.

Once every one has their turn and had cummed in them and all over their body they cut King Javier's head off on his throne.

All of this was done in front of the little prince Lucas, who had accompanied his father, King Oliver to have an 'exciting' trip. All feared King Oliver from that day on.

~~~~~ Flashback ended ~~~~~
He finished the story, then added,

"Don't mess with my dad, and don't cross his path, with the way he was looking at you it means be at your guard, Eliana and Ella are in their own spaces, they were brought here after King Javier was killed as sex slaves and concubines" .

I felt sorry for the prince, according to what he just said, but shook the feeling off and simply said, "thank you for telling me this".

Once I left, I had to clear of the sad feeling in my chest and watch out for the King, because who knows what thoughts run through his mind.

A/N
How was this chapter, comment on what you think about King Oliver. And what's up with Frida is she lesbian or what 😂.

---------------------------------------------------
Question of the day: Do you prefer reading to writing or the other way round?

Answer: I don't honestly know my answer but I'll say reading, cuz I'm lonely as fuck and none of you wanna comment.

Anyways don't forget to comment and punch the star below, don't punch it, punch it just tap it gently so as to not break.... Ah fuck me, I'm doing it again.

#silver_loves_you

Mimi out ✌️