Chapter 5

Darla's POV
My cycle started again, and I'm not talking about my period, I'm talking about my servant cycle.
Here is how it goes:

- Have your bathe

- Do your necessaries before leaving your quarters

- Clean prince's room

- Have a little bit of fun with him

- Assist in cooking the dishes

- Wash dishes

- Do any random work given to you by   head maid.

As you can see , all written here is a s-

"Darla, I've been screaming your name for the past seven hours!" Rosy exaggerated,

"Chill Rosy, and you didn't call me for seven hours" I chuckled,

"Whatever, the King is giving a break to the maids!" Rosy said, excitedly.

"Really, that would be the first time they are giving us a break, how long is this break?" I asked, not believing the news,

"A day or two, but most likely a day, hurray am I right?" She retorted,

"That's too short" I whined,

"Am I interrupting something?" Sam asked,
"No you are not" she blushed and I just rolled my eyes,

"When you guys can see you love each other, call me I'm busy" I said walking away.

I wished I had someone to love me the way Sam and Rosy loved each other, it was so sweet, I'd never had male love before, my dad I didn't know where he was, other men usually only lusted after my body. Lucas didn't seem any different, besides any time I came to clean he always did something to distract me.

"Watch where you're going bitch" a maid with short black hair that reached her ear said,

"I'm so sorry" I said and walked away.

I lifted my legs which were exhausted for simply no reason, my mother would always say ' laziness is for the weak, thrive hard no Matter how you feel'. That was something I knew I could never forget.

I headed to head maid's room, where she was barking out instructions.

"Ma'am, you called", I said
"Yes Darla go to princess Scarlett's room, she was the one who sent for you" she replied harshly.

According to PG, palace gossip, the only reason why she was like this was because she fell in love with the King and he threw her away like a used tissue paper.

Talk about downright heartlessness.

I walked into Scarlett's room, obviously knocking first.

"Ah Darla you are here already" she exclaimed, she dragged me to a mountain of dresses.

"I know I have a wonderful stature and all, but you have a model's body and I need you to try all these dresses and my photographer and his artists would capture you , Kay" she said excitedly, I frowned a bit.

"Don't worry, your face isn't going to show, if that's what you are worried about" she smiled.

I looked at the massive pile of clothes, okay maybe am over exaggerating, there are 20 clothes only.

"Ok" I mumbled.

She handed me a blue strapless dress that had a long slit that reached up to my mid-thigh with some pebbles that danced on the bodice of the dress.