Chapter 2

"Darla, go help prepare the food for the Royals" the head maid said, I groaned, walked into the kitchen and saw my bestie, Rosianna Martinez, washing the dishes, "Hey Rosy, sup" I said tired from having sex.

Well I didn't have sex but I was close okay. Sue me!

"Oh, hi Darla, guess what'' she said, I looked at her, she had dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes, she was wearing a white and blue dress with a blue apron, looking hot as usual.

  "Don't tell me it's about Sam again" I sighed.
"Oh, shut up, I'm going to talk about  Sam every fucking day of my life, he's so hot" she rambled.
" I won't lie he is hot, but c'mon, we gotta talk about anything except him, jeez, give me a fucking break" I said.

"Fine, don't fucking talk to me" she snapped.

"Aww, is wittle wosy angwy" I cooed.

She growled, before straightening her face, leaving it usual, then went back to work, I picked up an apron then went by her side to help her rinse the dishes.

"I believe you were hired to work and not talk" the bitchy princess said, her name was Veronica, princess Veronica to be exact.

She was here to visit the King and her cousins, she was his niece and she was a fucking bitch. She had jet black hair and grey eyes. She was wearing a blood red dress that went way higher than her mid- thigh.

Bitch, we all know you are trying to impress your cousin, your own fucking blood. Have some shame bitch!

"We're sorry your Highness" Rosy said , with a curtsy, she returned to the dishes, I rolled my eyes at Veronica's stupidity.

"I see, you can't talk right" she snared at me.

"Haven't you heard that when people are talking the cows don't have to 'moo'?" I asked, smirking at her.

"Oh no bitch, how dare you insult me I'm a fucking princess, I'm worth much more than you" she hissed, I placed my hand on my hip.

"Bitch are you done spitting cus I'm kinda tired of smelling your fucking fish breath, now if you excuse me I'll be doing my dishes and not walking around aimlessly like someone who lost their brains ages ago" I snapped facing the dishes.

Before I could process what happened, Princess Veronica used her air to raise me and hit my back on the large kitchen counter.

I felt pain surge through my back, I stood up quickly and gave her a hard slap.

"I don't have time to waste on you bitch" I said, then Princess Scarlett walked in with sweat pants and a tank top.

"What the hell is going on here" she asked with her hand on her hips.

Rosy started explaining everything, as she was explaining Veronica glared at her.

"No offence Princess Veronica, that dress is so tight it looks like it's gonna explode, and your um... What's the other word... Oh yeah, your cleavage is literally spilling like milk" Rosy said, I and Scarlett laughed.

Veronica looked like she was going to explode very soon, she just scoffed then left.

"Sorry for my cousin, so um... Darla and, Rosianna" Scarlett said.

She was really beautiful, she had warm brown hair and big bright brown eyes.

Her hair reached her waist but mine reached my butt. I have weird white hair and I was born like that, some people think I dyed it but I'm not a fucking attention seeker. I also have golden-green eyes. They also think those are contacts. I was born like that, thank you very much.

"I have to leave now, bye guys" Scarlett said.

"Bye" Rosy and I said in unison.

Well today was... eventful.

A/N
Hi, this is Mimi.
First time writing what I consider to be a long chapter.

*Crowd clap*
- thank you so much for supporting-
I see BTS, leave the stage screaming and chasing them saying ' I love you BTS' .

Question of the day: Are you a fan of BTS? If you are which of their songs is your favourite.

Vote, follow and comment.

I'm nothing without you readers.
#silver_loves_you.