✨Chapter: 7✨

🅴🅳🅸🆃🅴🅳

Jungkook was going towards his parents house. He's going to tell his dad, that he's ready but still he want to meet taehyung personally.

He was driving, when a thought come in his mind.

Jungkook's pov- “I still wanna meet my secret admirer..at least at once. I don't know why, but I think he's someone I know..but who it can be..??”

Then he remember something and pink hue spread on his already rosy cheeks.

Jungkook's pov- “The way tae hyung called me bunny that day, I don't know why it made me feel something in my heart.”

Jungkook's pov- “Could tae hyung be my secret admirer..? I mean my secret admirer's and his likes and dislikes are quite similar.”++

“Like, my secret admirer likes strawberries,, tae hyung also likes strawberry and he also likes Gucci,, my secret admirer likes Gucci too...my secret admirer said he don't likes spicy foods because his mouth is sensitive. But does tae hyung also not like spicy food.? I don't know because I haven't heard anything like this from hyungs..or maybe I don't know..”

Jungkook's pov- “....Nahh..I guess it's just coincidence....”

Jungkook came out of his thoughts, when he reached his house. He got down from his car and looked at the big bungalow in front of him.

 He got down from his car and looked at the big bungalow in front of him

(Jungkook's parents house)

He went towards the main door of the house and rang the bell, soon the door opened and a maid peeped through the door.

She smiled widely when she saw Jungkook.

The maid- “Jungkook-shii..”
The maid said excitedly, and opened the big door properly.

Jungkook- “Hii meena nonna..”
Jungkook said and hugged meena, meena hugged him back.

Then they broke the hug and meena welcome him inside.

Jungkook- “Nonna, is mom at home..??”

Meena- “Yes kookie, she's in her room..”
Meena said and jungkook nodded his head and went toward his mom's room.

Meena also left from there to do her work.
_____
___

Jungkook knocked on his mother's room door.

Mrs.jeon- “Come in.”
A sweet voice came from inside the room. Jungkook went inside the room and saw his mother sitting on her queen size bed and was reading a book.

Jungkook- “Mom~~”
Jungkook called his mom sweetly. His mom immediately look up from her book and looked at the owner of the voice.

Mrs.jeon- “Kookie...my baby...”
Mrs. Jeon said and quickly got up from her bed and went towards her son and hugged him tightly.