✨Chapter: 15✨

🅴🅳🅸🆃🅴🅳

One and half months later~

Taehyung- "Babbyyy..." Taehyung came inside house singing his baby's name, hiding something behind him.

Jungkook- "Hubbbbyy..."
Jungkook also come chirping happily.

Both giggled at eachother's silly act.

Jungkook- "What happen hubby...you're looking happy..?"
Jungkook asked, coming close to him.

Taehyung- "I have been happy ever since I found you but for right now I've brought something for you..!"
Taehyung said cheekily and jungkook blushed.

He hit taehyung's chest and taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook- "Ok my cheesy hubby now tell me what you have brought for me..??"
Jungkook asked.

Taehyung- "Tada..!! See I've brought your favorite vanilla icecream..!!"
Taehyung said, taking out the icecream from behind him.

Jungkook eyes sparkled and he hugged taehyung tightly.

Jungkook- "Awww...thank you so much hubby...you know I was craving for vanilla icecream since morning..and look you brought it too..."
Jungkook said happily and taehyung smiled at that.

Taehyung- "I'm glad you're happy but now we should eat ice-cream before its starts melting."
Taehyung said and jungkook broked the hug and nodded his head.

Both sat down on the couch besides eachother and started eating their ice cream.
Jungkook was eating his icecream happily while messing his whole mouth, taehyung chuckled looking at Jungkook's messy state.

Taehyung- "Such a messy eater.."
Taehyung commented. Jungkook smiled sheepishly but nevertheless start eating again.

After eating, both of them were watching the movie Jungkook had left incomplete.

While watching, taehyung remembered something and called Jungkook.

Taehyung- "Babby.."
Taehyung called him and jungkook looked at him.

Jungkook- "What's it hubby..?"
Jungkook asked giving his full attention to his husband.

Taehyung- "Today mom and dad called me--"
Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence as Jungkook interrupted him.

Jungkook- "Mom dad called you..?? what did they say..how are they..?"
Jungkook asked excitedly and taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung- "They were saying that they are missing us and wants to meet us.."

Jungkook- "Really..? I'm missing them too..can we go to meet them hubby..?"
Jungkook asked.

Taehyung- "Absolutely baby..when would you like to go..?"

Jungkook- "Now..can we go..?"
Jungkook asked hopefully, taehyung's heart warmed to see that Jungkook loves his parents as much as anyone loves their real parents.

Taehyung- "Too eager I see, we'll go tomorrow baby.."
Taehyung said and jungkook pouted.

Jungkook- "Ok fine..!"
Jungkook said and again look toward television.

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook into a hug from side. Jungkook smiled and placed his head on his shoulder.

Now they're so comfortable with each other. Kisses (only on cheeks and forehead), hugs and cuddles are common now.

They spend their free time with eachother. Watching movies, cooking together, going for grocery shopping, going on small cute dates and many more things.