✨Chapter: 11✨

🅴🅳🅸🆃🅴🅳

Jimin- "So I was right, when I thought that you are the so called secret admirer of kookie..!"

____________________

Taehyung- "W-What..??!"
Taehyung said feeling himself drowning in nervousness.

Taehyung- "Now don't be innocent tae.."
Jimin said and showed taehyung the photo frame. Taehyung eyes widen and he started sweating.

Jimim came towards him and took out his handkerchief and gave it to him

Jimin- "Take it, you are sweating a lot even though the air conditioner is on.."
Jimin said with mischief smirk.

Taehyung took the handkerchief with his trembling hand and wiped the sweat from his head.

Jimin- "Now, tell me the truth, tae..!!"
Jimin asked, looking at him sternly.

Taehyung- "I-I don't know w-what you are s-saying chim...."
Taehyung said and scold himself for stuttering this much.

Jimin- "There's no use in lying Kim taehyung, I know it's you who sent letters to Kookie...do you need proof..??"
Jimin said and taehyung looked at him confusely but soon his eyes got widen when Jimin showed him something.

Taehyung- "I-I It's...h-how--"
Taehyung didn't understand what to say, as he was so shocked.

Jimin- "What.? cat got your tongue tae...well you saw it right. Your grandma's braslet..which you gave to kookie as a gift. You thought I had forgotten about this bracelet. This is the same bracelet that your grandma gave you to give it to your chosen life partner...right.?"
Jimin said and taehyung sighed in defeat.

Taehyung- "Hmm you're right chim, I'm Jungkook's secret admirer..."
Taehyung said and sat on office couch.

Jimin- "So it means you love him..?" Jimin asked excitedly. He is happy that his best friend's love is not one-sided.

Taehyung- "Of course from two years...."
Taehyung said and Jimin gasp.

Jimin- "What..???!!! Then why didn't you tell me at that time..??!!"
Jimin asked annoyingly.

Taehyung- "Because I was cowered, I didn't have enough courage to tell him this face to face..not even you.."
Taehyung said, not looking in jimin's eyes.

Taehyung- "And I also used to think that a guy like Jungkook wouldn't want to be with a cold person like me..."
Taehyung said in small voice and Jimin just wanted to hit taehyung so hard, but he controlled himself.

Jimin- "Bullshit.! whatever you say is bullshit..! You know kookie also lo--"
Jimin couldn't complete his sentence as taehyung cut him off.

Taehyung- "I know kookie loves me too..but I came to know about this only a few days ago."
Taehyung said shocking Jimin.