Chapter 2 Trying Again

A/N: So I decided to change the story a bit and I added stuff to the first chapter. For this chapter to make sense read that... or don't it might make sense either way. Also Happy Late Valentines Day Everyone! And to all the fellow single people Happy/Depressing Late Singles Day!

Alex is in his 4th period class right now, thinking about what Nightwing told him the night before.

Alex: Should I give Rachel a Second chance? Does she even deserve one? No I'll give her another chance, everyone deserves one. I know that better than anyone.

Rachel: Hey Alex.

Alex looks to see his old friend Rachel.

A/N: Ignore Bruce and Rachel's wearing something formal because of Valentines Day Dance.

Alex: Hey Rachel what's up?

Rachel: Nothing really. So how have you been?

Alex: Fine. You?

Rachel: I've been good. Look I'm sorry for ditching you just out of nowhere... I was just going through some stuff.

Alex: Yeah me too. But you know that no matter what it is, you can talk to me right?

Rachel: I know, I just didn't want you to get involved in it.

Alex: What would've been so bad about me being involved in your life?

Rachel: Nothing it's just, my family is in with some dangerous stuff, and I didn't want anyone to get to me through you.

Alex: Oh... I guess that makes sense....

Rachel wanted to say something because Alex looks depressed after telling him.

???: Hey Alex that is you right?

The two looked over and saw Jaylene Todd, or Red Hood. Alex's Jaw dropped and Rachel glared at her.

 Alex's Jaw dropped and Rachel glared at her