Chapter Forty Six

"Hey, hey. You should try this on." Hado said excitedly, throwing another article of clothing onto the pile that was currently drowning Aika.

"Don't you think there is enough here for now?" Aika questioned her, barely keeping her balance under the pile. "I don't even know if we'll be able to get all of these clothes in the dressing room."

"The dressing rooms here are super big." Hado assured her. "But we can go try on everything from this round."

"What do you mean 'round'?" Aika questioned her.

"Silly. This is only round one. Any professional shopper knows that you can't try on everything necessary in one round." Hado said, shaking her head.

"Professional shopper, huh?" Aika muttered, following Hado into the dressing rooms. She was right, though. The dressing rooms were easily big enough for Hado and Aika and their pile of clothes to enter into comfortably. Hado dug through the clothes, pulling out a pair of jeans and a shirt. She threw them at Aika who began to undress so she could try them on. The jeans were tight, clearly a pair of skinny jeans. Aika shimmied them on, putting the shirt on over top.

"Hey Hado?" Aika questioned, looking in the mirror. "I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be lingerie." She was wearing a black lace tank top. The only part of it that was solid went around her chest, like a bralet. Aika could clearly see her bellybutton through the shirt, as well as her scars.

"No, dummy." Hado said. A short blue skirt now adorning her waist. She was still in her bra, not having yet managed to put on a shirt. "That's a shirt. You dressed so modestly, I wouldn't expect you to know. But you look super good. Tamaki's gonna lose it when he sees you." Hado said, looking Aika up and down.

"I.. don't think I like it." Aika admitted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Wait, really?!" Hado questioned, a tight black crop top now on her body. "But you look so good!"

"I'm just not used to dressing like this." Aika said, rubbing her arm with her hand. Her thumb traced a few of her scars, something Hado didn't fail to notice. She furrowed her eyebrows as Aika started to undress.

"Hold on." She said, grabbing the bottom of Aika's shirt to keep her from taking it off. "We can at least show the boys how we look. Even if we don't buy them, we need to show someone. Oh! We should do a fashion show for them! I bet they'd love it!" Hado said, her excitement increasing as she placed her phone to her ear.

"You just hope Togata would love it." Aika teased her. Hado stuck her tongue out. "I'm not putting on a fashion show."

"Okay, fine." Hado rolled her eyes. "But we still need male opinions on some of these- yeah, that's where you guys come in, Mirio. Come to the dressing rooms. We need to know what you think!" Hado hung up her phone. "They'll be right here."

"I'm not sure I really want to go out in this." Aika admitted, looking at herself in the mirror once more. The skinny jeans had rips down the legs. She kind of looked like she was on her way to the club. Hado frowned at her friend, but recovered before Aika noticed.

"It's just Mirio and Tamaki. Just get their opinions, okay?" Hado asked her, also looking over herself in the mirror. "I think that outfit really suits you." Aika made some sort of indiscernible noise, but Hado took it to mean that she won. She grabbed Aika's hand, pulling her from the dressing room. The boys were waiting right outside for them. Aika kept her head down, which wasn't unexpected from her.

"So, what do you think?" Hado asked, throwing her hands in the air and bringing Aika's one hand with them.

"You ladies look fantastic!" Togata exclaimed, keeping his eyes focused mainly on Hado. Both out of respect for his best friend and.. A few other reasons.