Chapter 6| Analise

- And that's it, that's it? He just pulled you out of your room just like that?

Marlon and Maria were angry.

-I was with my grandmother, when I got there, everything was already more than settled," I scratched my head as I drank the milkshake the waitress had left for me while I was talking. Thank you. But, that doesn't mean I didn't punch him a few times.

-That-Marlon held out his hand for me to high-five him.

I did, laughing.

Marlon and I were too similar to be scary, his hair was extremely straight and jet-black, and his eyes were a somewhat similar blue to mine, though a little lighter, almost like glass. An already graduated French student who was now an overly attractive professor who kept his students in love to the core.

-Hey, did they call you? -Maria asked with concern.

That's it. That was what surprised me. Neither the principal nor any teacher had called me to talk about what happened earlier.

I shook my head.

-I'm sure they'll call me later.

Maria pursed her lips.

-They shouldn't have, you defended yourself from....

- From what, Maria? -Marlon looked at her. "In front of everyone else's eyes, Analise threw herself at him without any insult from Beverly," he looked at me. "Analise, I'm so glad you left her permanent scars, but throwing you like that was the behavior of an eight-year-old girl when another girl took her favorite toy away from her.

- Are you defending daddy's forehead?! -Maria shrieked, offended.

Marlon rolled his eyes and snorted, blowing a few strands of hair over his forehead.

-No, aren't you listening to me?

-I'm hearing that you're a traitor.

-Guys...

-Shut your mouth," said Marlon.

-I don't have a beak, I have a mouth and that's why I won't shut up: YOU ARE A BIG TRAITOR, A TRAITOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

-Customers, I ask you to please be quiet or we will be forced to ask you to leave," said another waitress who approached us.

-Excuse me," they said.

The girl left giving us one last warning look.

I shook my head and giggled. These two would never get along.

- Can they stop fighting? -I said with a chuckle. For God's sake, do you know how ridiculous you two look fighting over something silly?

Marlon smiled and ruffled Maria's hair, who rolled her eyes and folded her arms. That made my cousin and me laugh.

-Now what I'm worried about is where the hell I'm going to stay, of course, if they don't expel me.

-Which it's very likely that they will.

- Fuck, why your pessimism! -she gave her another zap.

-I'm being realistic, María," my cousin defended herself. And we're not talking about what the pharmacy hair could do," she looked at me. I could denounce you, Ana.

I groaned.

-My mom is going to kill me.

Maria looked at me and stroked my hair, in an attempt to comfort me.

-Oh, I'll try to find a solution.

-I don't think you can find a solution to this, Magdalena," said my cousin suddenly. We looked at him, his complexion was pale as he slid his finger across the screen of his cell phone, then handed it to me. It spread like an epidemic.