The beginning

Long years ago, 12 woman got pregnant, each in one month of the year. When they children became five, they were prophesied to be the Zodiacs, children to save the world, Women and Men to die heroes. People of extraordinary power.

On the children's 13th birthday, elder spirits enlightened them with amazing Inhuman abilities. They grew up helping the people of their village, saving animals, and being well...heroes.

3 years later (16 years old)

In the village Anaku of Virgin Islands, the people of the village lived in peace and harmony. Or so we though.

Aquarius is in the village's circle, surrounded by amazed kids. She uses her abilities of channeling to bring spirits to talk and play with the kids of the village.

Aquarius ~ Spirits are very open minded. Keep in mind, they sense when your scared or even ver upset. They can bring joy and happiness into you day just with a glance into the iris.

Village guy ~ It is so hot. Sometimes I wish we could grab the sun out of the sky and bury it.

Libra ~ That is physically impossible.

Libra flies past and uses her power of Aerokinesis to send a gust of wind onto the steaming villagers.
The village man turns into Gemini. The Zodiac of shape shifting.

Gemini ~ That felt...amazing. I love tricking you into using you power on me.

Libra ~ Ugh...u fooled me again. That's the 5th time this week jerk.

Libra blows her wind a little harder pushing gemini into a puddle of stinky mud. Libra's eyes turn to the color of blue. She hears a voice in her head.

Pisces ~ Libra be careful with your ability use. You don't want to hurt anyone.

Libra ~ I know, I know.

Her eyes go back to normal. Pisces walk from behind a tree and catches a falling apple from a tree. She smiles at Libra right before biting the apple. Capricorn is at the bridge that leads down to the river. He has a audience of children and a couple of adults too. He hovers his hand over a brick and it breaks off of the bridge. The bricks transforms into stars made of water. The adults claps whilst the children gasp and giggle.

Over at the farm there is a man and a woman. Their faces shows sadness.

Woman ~ Oh no.! The crops are dying.

Leo ~ Easy! I can fix that.

Leo throws his hand out and aims it the farm. A rain cloud covers the farm and starts feeding it water.

Man ~ Thank you so much Leo!

Leo ~ No problamo. Just doing my job.

Leo flies away. Taurus is at a quiet place by a tree. He pushes his hands towards the ground and the ground starts to move. The ground forms a statue of the village's chief, fountain and benches.

Cancer is at the village's emergency center. Patients walk in and out of the center quickly. A woman is bleeding from a cut on her arm. Cancer's eyes fade to white with a bit of a glow. She touched the lady in the arm, a little lower from the wound. The wound heals like a magical miracle.
Scorpio is at the blood bank. His ability is to manipulate blood and move it at his will and thought. He separates the blood into groups. A knife is formed and he dissect a frog to get it's liver.

Virgo is at the medical ward. Her power is Pshycometry. The ability to bring forth suppressed memories or information from a person, object or past events through physical connection. She touches a man's head with two fingers from both hands. His eyes glow and a third eye opens on his forehead. He remembers.

Man ~ Thanks Virgo. Your a life savor.

Virgo smiles and walks away.

A ghost is flying around the village and jumping into people bodies. A circus act is what they call it. Brings giggles to the people of Anaku. The ghost jumps out of the man's body and goes back into her own.

Man ~ Sagittarius you are hilarious.

Sagittarius ~ Not hilarious as you rhyming my name with a word.

Aries ~ Sag, we have ti meet back at the Zodiac chamber.

Sagittarius ~ Ok I'll be there.

Aries melt a lake that freezes for a long time and doesn't thaws out without extreme heat. His power is pyrokinesis.