1

FIONA:

"Girl, you can't just keep staying here and working long hours. Go home on time tonight." I shook my head as my boss waited in my doorway for me. "I am leaving, you are leaving. Take some files with you if you want to have a horrible weekend. You need a man. Me and mine have a trip to go on." She waved me on to hurry up and I laughed as I grabbed the four files I sill needed to update and stuffed them in my black tote.

"Jenna, you know I love these girls." I told her as she pushed on me to leave.

"I know, and you know I love them too. But they're not our lives. They're our job and we help them as much as we can as fast as we can. I don't need one of my best counselors burning out." Jenna grabbed her own purse and helped me lock up everything.

"I won't burn out. I was made for it. I have candy to keep me going." I laughed as she shook her head with a smile on her face.

"You and your candy. You're a godsend to those pregnant girls with strong cravings, you know that?" She laughed and I knew that was true so I just started to dig around in my bag for my keys. I clicked them and smiled as my Jeeps lights came on. I headed that way as Jenna locked the front doors and I made sure she was in her car before I took off.

I headed to a small taco truck, smiling as a few kids were waiting for their order and I sipped my Mexico Coca cola before I took my five steak tacos and slid back into my car. I was headed home, full of greasy food and I settled on my couch and messaged the neighbor down the street that I was home. I kicked off my heels, smiled as my favorite reality show started last weeks episode and I headed to the kitchen to get a beer.

Just as I was taking my last sip there was a knock at the door and I jumped up, ready to get my Brutus. I smiled wide as I opened the door only, it wasn't him... it was my worst nightmare.

"What are you doing here? How did you find out where I was?" I asked and he just smirked as he looked me up and down.

"As if I haven't known for a while." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Travis?" I asked making sure that he couldn't see inside and that he didn't think he could just march in.

"I got a call sweetheart, someone has your address and wants to make sure I know it. Piss anyone off lately?" He asked me and I glared.

"No. Have you?" I asked wondering what he meant by they had my address. And a call?

"I have a couple people pissed off with me. Let me in." He nodded and then looked around as if he was looking for danger and I huffed and pushed the door open a bit and let him follow me in. "Sabrina is always with Johnny, she's safe. You got your brother here with you?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope. Just me." I looked around as he did and I had to wonder what he was looking around for.

"No man?" He asked me as he looked back up at me and smirked.

"Why would I need a man with me when I can get them whenever I want?" I challenged, it was a complete lie, but he didn't need to know that. Even after all this time he was the only man that ever had that pleasure, the only man I trusted enough with my body.

"Expecting anyone tonight?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Plan on staying to watch?" I asked and moved to grab my trash, I had moved around him and he came towards me, his chain on his belt rubbing against his jeans as he got closer and closer to me. I pulled back and made a bee line for my kitchen and fridge to grab another beer. and as soon as it was level in my hand he was taking it from me and he took his own sip and I huffed and turned. If he was going to take my things I needed candy.