5

Tank
"Fiona, come on, we can't stall." I called knowing she had to have known I was waiting. I paced one more time before heading right to the bathroom and pushed in hearing her grumble about being small and how it wasn't fair. "I told you I don't have time to stall. I am taking a drive, getting Trigger from that place, taking Gash with me, you were good at making Rowdy chill, Ryder is staying here for when we get back, you stick around too. He's going to make sure. When you're ready... we're talking about what you told me last night, got it?" I asked her and she tried to keep her eyes from me but I caged her into the bathroom counter and waited until she looked up at me before backing up.
"Travis-"
"You heard me Fi. You're all mine, and it's going to stay that way." I decided and I leaned in, getting my crotch against her ass and leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Don't try and hide from me." I ran my hand over her hip and kept her against me before pulling away and heading right back out the bathroom and then out the clubhouse.
Gash was in my truck and keeping one of his legs stiff and I made sure he knew the way on his phone before we took off. The drive wasn't as long as I thought it was going to be, less traffic than the ride I came up last time and I made sure Gash was calm when we got out. I looked around the place and moved right into the shitty buiding. I rang the bell and waited and Gash looked around. We saw a few people walking around but we weren't super into anyone until we were fed up with waiting and we started to look around.
Who ran this place? Two strangers walk in off the street, no security, not a single person with a Tshirt or lanyard that said they worked here... we walked out back to a big enclosed yard and I spotted Trigger first reading a book.
"Excuse me, I am looking for Issac Del Rio. Short little fucker, usually skinny, but I heard this place is kind of shitty-"
"I couldn't agree more, but they keep you alive." Trigger laughed as he stood and tossed the book on the bench and hugged me before turning to Gash.
"You look good." Gash told him and held out his hand before he pulled him in for a hug and Trigger seemed to relax. "No one works the front desk?"
"I guess not. I know some chicks quit this last weekend." He told us and I nodded slowly as he looked around.
"You ready to go or what?" I asked and he just laughed lightly and nodded.
"Born ready. Let me get my shit and say bye to some people." He told us and I nodded and Gash and I walked with him, getting a look at some of the shit hole rooms and when we got to his we were shocked to see his bag set and nothing else in the room. "Roommate was hauled off to a prison the other day, he was new but he gave a blood sample and apparently he was wanted for a rape and murder case." He told us and I was shocked but we were more shocked he seemed to relax and shrug it off.
"Any other interesting roommates?" I asked him and he chuckled.
"A cutter who loved burning his mouth with a crack pipe, and a dude who had an ass so tight he had tape on the floor I couldn't cross." He told us and I shook my head. This place was a shithole... but he looked good, clean and focused. Hopefully he got some good counseling or something.

"That it?" I asked seeing a bag I don't remember him bringing here.

"Yeah. I just gotta find someone to say goodbye to." He told us and I nodded. I took the bag to the truck and Gash followed with me. Before too long I saw him with an arm around a girl heading to the doors. He said something to her, gave her a hug, and she waved at all of us as we got in my truck.

"What was a kid doing in there?" Gash must have had the same thoughts. She couldn't have been older than 16.

"Heroin. And she's 18, the state decided to toss her in there after her last foster family. Hell of a way to celebrate being an adult."

"She turned 18 in there?" I asked wondering if that's what he meant.

"Yeah a couple weeks ago." He nodded and I knew that was about all we were getting from him. He wasn't a big gossip, he'd give you what you needed to know but that was is.

"What are you excited for most?" I asked him as he opened his window and basically stuck his head out.

"A ride." He laughed and Gash laughed with him and they chatted while I kept my focus on the road.