alien part 2

I woke up on the floor. Why was I on the floor again..? Oh right.. I scrambled to my feet and saw Sora sleeping in my bed. So it wasn't a dream after all. I saw his gun on the dresser and grabbed it. I examined it until I found what I think was the bullet and took it out. This dude seemed really on edge I didn't wanna end up dead because of him.

I hid the bullet in my closet and walked out. Who knows maybe I just destroyed the whole world by doing that, oh well.

Anyways-

I walked over to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I was surprised at my own ability to stay calm in a situation like this. Maybe I wasn't quite awake yet? Either way I was pretty proud of myself for it.

-Time skip to like 15 minutes later-

3rd person pov

Sora jolted up all of a sudden, grabbed the gun, and pointed it at the doorway, "HALT HUMAN." He screamed. "Uhm.. okay.." jaxx said trying to "halt" as best as he could. "I.. made you breakfast" He slowly said. He was pretty sure that gun had no bullets but he had to be safe. "Can you.. stop pointing your gun at me..?" He asked politely.

Sora sighed and lowered his gun. Then proceeded to mumble something that jazz guessed was his planets language or something. Jaxx walked over to the bed and handed Sora the plate with eggs, bacon, watermelon, and some lettuce. "I uh.. saw you eat the whole cabbage yesterday so I thought I'd bring you more just in case you don't like uh.. normal food" Sora looked at him with a suspicious look. But his face seemed a bit more relaxed. He took a bite of the piece of watermelon, and immediately stuffed the whole piece in his mouth. "What do you humans call this?!" He said chewing. "Watermelon" "its.. acceptable." Sora said, returning to his original state. "And, the reason why I ate the "lettuce" was because it resembles food on my planet, it tastes rather plain, however.. just like the food at home..." he said, a bit disappointed. Jaxx looked at him with pity. "How about uhm.. once your done I can show you around..?" He asked, a bit embarrassed.

Sora stayed silent for a moment before saying "fine. You seem to be somewhat trustable and.. you are.. rather kind... so I'll allow you to show me around today human." "My name is jaxx..." "Ah okay.. jaxx.."

End (maybe😏)

SORRY THIS IS SHORT I GOT SHIT TO DO TODAYYYYYYYYYYY

when my shits done I'm making an alevi fanfic idc if it's not cannon 😤 OK anyways BYEEE