One

I apologize for it being so half-assed but I wanted to get it done as quickly as possible. I'm not sure how many chapters there will be. It won't be long probably 10 at the most. Anyways I hope you enjoy .

Also there's probably a lot of typos so just comment about it and I'll fix it.
———————

Niall, Liam, and Harry walk up the path to Easton's house, loud music filling their ears as they reach the door. The three wouldn't consider themselves necessarily close with Easton, but he had invited the three to his house for his birthday so they decided to go.

Liam opens the front door and lets the other two walk in first. The odd smell of sweat and booze hitting the group instantly. At the front of the door is a small coat stand, they put their jackets down and head further into the house.

As they wander into the kitchen Harry sees Easton standing on the kitchen island with Abby, shotgunning some kind of drink, most likely beer.

Harry watches as Abby finishes her drink first. She tosses her can on the floor and uses the back of her hand to wipe across her mouth.

Easton finishes soon after, tossing his can down as well. Easton looks over the sea of people yelling and cheering out for Abby when he spots the three amongst the crowd.

He leans into Abby and whispers something into her ear. Harry watches her as she looks around before spotting the group.

"Harry, Niall, Li, come on up." Abby shouts, waving them over. Niall and Harry both give a knowing look over to Liam. "Someone has to drive you two." He jokes and nods his head for the two to go over to the counter. Niall and Harry make their way past the crowd and onto the kitchen island.

Easton helps Harry up onto the counter while Abby aids Niall. "You made it." Easton says sweetly as he pulls Harry into a side hug. "I wouldn't miss it." Harry says having to shout a bit.

He watches as Easton bends down and picks up four cans from someone standing near the edge of the counter, holding two in each hand.

The island was big and fairly long. Multiple people could fit on at once if they really desired to do so. But for now it was filled up with empty cups and beer cans. And well, Abby, Niall, Easton and Harry.

More people push their way up to the counter-top, crowding around where the group all stands. One by one Easton hands out the cans of beer. Abby goes down the line, poking a hole in the end of everyones can, asking if they want to before she does.

Abby truly is a sweet girl. At school she eats with a different group of people everyday at lunch, not because she didn't have any friends. But because she was friends with everyone. She does theatre, sports, art, and she even tutors students. In all honesty she was the only peace Harry's school had.

Her long wavy hair is dark purple, complimenting her bright round brown eyes. Her hands and wrists are covered in small tattoos of either symbols or small words, while her fingers are usually occupied with rings. She typically wore black jeans, converse, and flannel every day of the year.

Even now she has on black ripped jeans and a green flannel shirt that was open, exposing the black crop-top underneath. Although today she didn't have on converse, this time she opted for black combat boots that made her a few centimetres taller than usual.

If Harry was straight he would definitely have a crush on her.

"Are you gonna drink tonight?" Abby asks when she walks up to Harry in the lineup.

"One couldn't hurt." Harry says giving her a soft smile as he holds out his drink so she can puncture it with her key.

She presses the tip of her key into the bottom of the can before handing it back to him.