Chapter 9

Ishani was very nervous, why did they had to do this stupid godhbarai ceremony, when there is no child. Yes she had done her abortion even after she got married to Angre.

She didn't want the child, she always wanted someone to take care of her and pamper her. She doesn't do responsibility.

She will have to be careful, now that' The orphan' has returned she will again try and poke her nose in her business. 

Raima was doing work in the kitchen, she was thinking how much Riddhima cared for this selfish and irritable family.

While she was chopping vegetables she was imagining everyone's head on a platter especially Vansh 😈😈😡.

Kabir thought he would try and manipulate Riddhima again, he went in the kitchen and stood in front of the counter. Raima smirked she knew Kabir will try to find out her, well let's play.

Rai- Kabir, can I ask you something?

K- Sure.

Rai- What happened with us, I mean I remember being in love with you and proposing you. Then how come I married Vansh.

Kabir was stunned it seems she is Riddhima.He felt overjoyed he can manipulate her more easily. 

K- I had sent you here to gather proof about Vansh's mafia dealings, before I didn't know he was my half brother. He came to know us and he forced you to marry him. And rest as you say is history. 

Rai- I am sorry Kabir😑😑 but it is a good thing you are here. (Holds her hand out) Will you be my friend? Again?

K- Sure. I have to go now.

Kabir goes away thinking now it will be more easy to manipulate her and then he can make her his.😈😈

While Raima was thinking what a fool he was. The function would start soon and she had to look over the preparation. 

The preparation were all going good, when all of sudden they heard Sia's shout..her wheelchair was moving towards the pool area.

Raima ran towards her and tried to steer the wheelchair toward another direction, but she somehow slipped into the pool.

Darkness and suffocation was all that she felt, someone holding her down in the water. Vihaan had caught Sia before she fell..he looked towards the pool and saw Raima in the pool not moving, he quickly got in and managed to pull her out.

He tried to do CPR and was almost going to do mouth to mouth when, she became conscious coughing water, she pushed Vihaan and went towards Sia asking her if she was okay.

Someone tried to harm her and Sia, this family is really a maniac family. Vansh who had seen all of this, was boiling with rage, he needs to talk to Vihaan, he needs to stay away from Riddhima. 

The incident forgotten, the ceremony was starting, when the Waiter gave Vansh a courier addressed in his name. The packet contained, the reports of Ishani and signed papers of Abortion, dated quite a few days after her marriage. 

Dadi was doing the ceremony when all of sudden Vansh came and slapped Ishani. Everyone was shocked and Dadi shouted

D- Vansh. What is this behavior?

Va-  Yeh toh aap apni poti se puchaiye, iss ceremony ka kya fayada jab yeh pregnant hi nahi hain.

D- Kya? 

Va- Haan and shows the paper to everyone. 

Ish- Haan mene abortion karwaya iss mein itna shocked honi ki kya baat hain. I didn't want the child.

Rai- But Ishani..this is wrong sab log kitne khush the, sabki kitni expectations iss baby ke saath..

Ish- You just shut up😈😈 Vansh bhai tumhe iss ghar mein le kar aa gaye iska matlab yeh nahi ki I will respect you.

Va- Ishani!!!

D- (Slaps her)Yeh thappad mujhe bahut phele hi tumhe marana chaiye tha. Itni spoilt nahi hoti tum then.

Ish- Whatever 

Raima felt like punching Ishani, but she was satisfied with what happened, afterall it was her who planned all of this.

Her detective friend had told her about Ishani's deed and all it took was just right amount money to the doctor to give away all the details. 

And then she payed the Waiter to give the papers to Vansh and rest was done by him. But still her plan was not over.

Riddhima had told Ishani had a boyfriend named Sunny who had 'Died' turns out he was very much alive. Time to bring the dead back into the living. 

PS- Kabir is trapped,  What are your thoughts on Ishani's deed? Did Raima have tragic past?🥺🥺
And Vihaan ji hi kyun aate hai to save?😝