Chapter 10

Raima felt like she was back in the swimming pool, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't pull herself out. Someone was holding her down.

It was dark all around and no one could listen to her scream. She felt a hand and voice pulling her up.

She woke up with a jerk. Why? Why is this nightmare returning? And did the voice sound like Vihaan?

She looked at her watch on the night stand it was 12:30 a.m...she wasn't going to get any sleep she thought of going and sitting near the pool. Funny how her nightmare was about swimming pool and now she is sitting near one.😓😓

Suddenly she felt a hand on shoulder and she yelped, it was Vihaan

Rai- What the hell!!! Tumne dara diya mujhe. Bhoot banke ghoom rahe ho kya?

Vi- No, Bhabhi just paani lene aaya tha, pool area ki light on dekhi toh I came to see who it was.

Rai- Please stop calling me Bhabhi I am almost the same age as you.

Vi - Then what should I call you?

Rai- Riddhima.

Vi- Waise why are you here? Couldn't sleep?

Rai- Something like that. It's just that this house feels cold. The people are also cold, I mean I was or am their daughter in law, but no one had the decency to ask me whether I was okay.

Rai- How I am feeling especially with my memory loss. It feels that I have lost a part of myself.

Vi- I am sorry, I didn't know it was that difficult for you. But don't worry now you have got a friend in me. Friends?

Rai- Nods. Can I ask you something?

Vi- Sure.

Rai- Did Ishani love someone else? I mean the way she behaves with Angre. And her aborting her child just days after marriage, just to take revenge from Vansh?

Vi- I don't know the whole details but she loved a guy named Sunny and apparently was going to marry him, but he was killed.

Rai- Killed?☹☹😲😲

Vi- Yeah and Ishani blamed you because you were the last person to see him alive.

Raima couldn't imagine how Riddhima must have felt when this happened to be blamed for someone 's death. Vihaan said good night and went to his room, even she went back to her room.

In the morning everyone was in the living room and she came downstairs and everyone looked at her with digust and Vihaan looked shocked and Vansh looked angry. Now what happened she thought she asked

Rai- Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Ish(Showing the photo of Vihaan and Her together)I must say you are pretty fast, Vansh bhai se maan bhar gaya toh ab Vihaan ke saath. 😒😒

Raima was shocked😲😲😡😡 that Ishani could go such low, painting her own brother in bad light. And she saw, Vansh looking at her and Vihaan with angry eyes.

Something snapped inside her. She went towards Ishani and slapped her so hard that she fell down, yanking her hair back she said

Rai- Listen to me very carefully, I am not a meek and timid person, who will listen to taunts now. There is a limit to everything.

Vihaan is my friend. And only a dirty mind like yours can make useless connections. 😈😈😡😡😡

Also before pointing out my character look at your own character, slept and almost had child with other guy, married another guy.😡😡😡

Ish- You are the reason my Sunny is dead.

Rai- (relasing her hair)For the final last time, I didn't kill Sunny.😡😡😡

Ish- Yes you did.

Sunny- No she didn't.

Everyone was shocked to see Sunny alive, Ishani ran towards him and hugged him and asked him where he was and why did leave he her.

To which Sunny answered that Vansh had told him to leave. Everyone turned to look at Vansh who was glaring at Sunny.

PS - Has something happened to Raima in the past?

Ishani has put allegations on Vihaan and Raima..