Chapter 20

Viren looked at Raima, she had become more beautiful in the last few years. He traced a finger on her cheek and no matter how much Raima wanted to flinch she didn't. 

He pulled her up made her sit on a chair..in front of a table. He had tied her hand backwards with ropes. He was feeding her food, and what he didn't know that she was slowly untying her ropes.

She acted like she was choking and he went to get water for her. She quickly picked a knife and hid it in her hand. He came to stand near her to give water she quickly stabbed him in the stomach and slammed his face into the table.😈😈😡😡

She turned to run when he caught her ankle, she kept on hitting him with her legs and then she quickly snatched the bed sheet and put it around his neck and started choking him and she snarled into his ears

Rai- I am not the helpless girl you tried to play with before, I have stopped forgiving my enemies, they are either killed or I kill them personally with own hands. 

Raima puts all the pressure and after sometime he was dead. Vihaan and Vansh arrived at the same time. They checked his pulse he was dead. They tried to help her get up but she refused him.

Rishabh hugged her, and told Vansh that Raima would be staying with him for few days. Both of them couldn't say or do anything to stop her.

They reached home and Raima went to her room, she felt dirty. She ran to the bathroom, stood under the shower, furiously trying to scrub away the bastard touch. She changed her clothes and went to sleep. 

The next day, it was Rishabh who had brought breakfast for her, he asked 

Ris- How r u dear?🥰🥰

Rai- I am fine, I am taking it one day at a time. I wanted to tell you something. I have a twin sister who is alive.

She told him everything about Riddhima, and her revenge for her. I want your permission before bringing her here.

Ris- Of course sweetheart, I would love to have another daughter. 😁😁

Raima brings Riddhima to her home, she meets Rishabh. And instantly they form a bond. 😁😁😘😘She is so happy that she got her sister back, but she has to tell her the truth,vbecause no matter what only Riddhima has the right to punish Vansh. 

PS- Riddhima is back, now she will deal with Vansh in her own way.😈😈

Now what will happen when Vihaan will learn the truth.?