🌸 Epilogue 🌸

Finally, Namra came back to her country. She sighed heavily. She saw Azaan, waving at them. Zimaan was sleeping in her arms. He looked cute while sleeping with a pout on his face. Azaan came towards them and tickled Zimaan.

He laughed and said, " apko keshe malom me nhi soya tha?"

" mamu ko sab pta hota h!" Azaan said and kissed his cheeks. Tickling him again.

While Namra yelled from behind, " ye saamn kon leke jayega ?"

Azaan replied, " wait i will call the driver.!"

Namra nodded. 

And they drove to his house.
Marium was waiting for her sister eagerly.

The moment namra stepped in, Marium ran hugged her and cried, " appi... ap.. plz... ab nhi jana... yhi rehna.. mere sath... apko koi takleef nhi hogi .... me khud apka khayal rakhungi... lekin hume chor kar na jana apke bina kuch bhi acha nhi lagta!" Marium cried. Namra patted her head. And said, " meri pyari bhen, bhot strong... jab tak yha hu tab tak hum bhot maze karenge ok? ... wese tumari cricket team kha h?" Namra asked winking at her.

Azaan shooked his head at her words.namra got no filter on her mouth.

Marium blushed and said sab andar h, " alayna.. , Ayaan,... khala se milo.... aww mera zimaan kitna bada ho gya h Masha Allah. " she said taking Ziman in her arms.

Ziman smiled and kissed his khala's cheeks. And said ," khala ap itni soft h... bilkul mamma ki tarha.." Marium smiled and hugged him.

Soon the kids got engrossed in playing. Namra and Marium were talking and discussing about everything and nothing. Marium noticed how skillfully namra was ignoring his topic each and every time.

----

And the mubaraqs echoed the hall. Bilal got nikkahfied to his classmate Gulab.  He was madly in love with her. Namra was present with Zimaan. Her whole family was shocked to see Namra with a kid. Her mother walked towards her and embraced her into a hug. They cried and talked. Zohaib hugged his siter tightly. Zimaan was scared to see many new people he stood behind her mother clutching her dupatta.

" mamma yyes shab kon h?" He asked.

Alayana came and said, " come maan let me introduce you to your nanu, naani... mamu.. maami.. " she said pointing at each one of them.

All patted his head kissed and hugged him. He smiled and got engrossed talks with his nanu.

Meanwhile tayiammi who was standing in corner was now in guilt.

Mirhan was present at the venue but currently he was standing outside of the hall. He didn't liked gatherings now!
He was standing leaning on a wall.

Zimaan was playing with Alayna. 
And running they came out.
Namra was behind Zimaan. She was always worried for him. As he created a lot of trouble for her when he falls and get hurts.