⚡⚡

The very next day Ms. RAZIA KHAN, was in search of a new job! Well that was nothing new for her. She was adopted by a saint and raised by him. When she was in 7th grade the saint passed away but gave her his small apartment to live and got her admission into a school for which worked for his entire life.

Razia was never blessed with parents love. She never even craved for it. She was raised by a saint who taught her many lessons about life. The bitter truth of the world, that no one stays by your side until u are useful for them.

She was bold and sassy from the very start.

" ya Ahmed enterprises me appy kru kya?" She asked herself marking a circle on the newspaper.

After thinking a while she appiled online.

And her luck was so good that she got selected without any interview. But for what? As a sweeper.

" well sufficient for to deal with my daily expenses! Ahmed enterprises toh apne nokaro ko bhi sone ke sulate h!" She mumbled and grabbed a coffee mug.

Dressing up into a simple white shirt and jeans, she shoved her mobile in her pocket and said, " chal razia jadhu lagane tayar ho ja!" She said.

After walking for an hour she reached the tallest building amoung the city and stood there admiring it.

She marched in to the receptionist and aksed about her verification.

The receptionist called the peon and send her to the changing room. After changing in a uniform she took the required items and marched to 17th floor.

His floor.

" boss ko aane me time h, tum jaldi se kam khatam karke wha last wali lift se ana.. wo workers ke liye h ok" said the elderly woman explaning her.

"Wo last wali se kyu? First se kyu nhi? Wha se aane me tax lagta h kya? Yaa sone ki bani h!" Razia said pouting.

" bache wo boss ki h bss boss aate jat eh usse " she said smacking her head lightly.

Razia pouted and nodded.

She started her work after putting the sign board near the entrance of the corridor as she was mentioned to do it.

As she entered the cabin, she was shocked to see a person sleeping on the couch that too shirtless!

She yelled. And he groaned. He quickly got up and grabbed his shirt.

" what the hell?!! Who are you?" Zeeshan roared in anger.

As she covering her face.

" i am a new sweeper sir" she said smiling ear to ear as she heard his husky voice.

His eyes widened.

Without uttering a word, he buttoned his shirt and sat down on his chair, turning the pages.

She eyed him from the corner of her eyes and started whislting.

He closed his eyes frustratingly and moved to balcony for some fresh air.

She pouted and stomped her feet.

" kardar hi nhi h!" She mumbled and continued her work.

She was cleaning his table. She saw her school magazine . She opened it and flipped the pages but got a cut by paper. She hissed in pain.

He turned around at the source of noise and marched in.
Grabbing her small fingers he glared her.

" what? Ab isme bhi meri galti h?! Naazuk hu me" she said blushing. Dramatically.