❄ Char. Aesth. & 1st chap ❄

/ INAYAT MAHRUKH /

Age 24 years.
Educated, fashionholic & a modern girl with desi vibes.
She hates ill-mannered people.

And the main lead will mysterious till they meet! 😉🤗

This story is suggested by a reader and supporter. She is like my elder sister and my inspiration 💕💗

_____

Rolling her eyes for the 10th time. She glanced her watch! She was currently standing at the airport and no cane to pick her!
" what the hell?! Kisi ko parwah hi nhi h!" She mumbled stomping her feet. Chewing her lays she dragged her luggage out of the airport and was about to stop a taxi when she saw her father waving at her.

" finally,  he remembered!" She mumbled with a small smile walking towards him.

" Inayat my daughter..." said hugging her father.

She reciprocated the hug with a small smile. And they drove back home.

Inayat was back to her homeland after complications her masters in Fashion from London. Her family was a well know complany anoung village.

Yes she belonged to a village. But the life she lived was princess.

All thanks to mother. She was her backbone for each and every thing. But now sadly she passed away and her father married to another woman.
Inayat was the only child from his 1st wife.

And she had a brother younger than her from her 2nd mother. They didn't had any affection towards each other.

Inayat was always straightforward & talks alot! . And he was quite person.

She was extrovert and her brother was an introvert.

The second she reached home she barged to her room. Dragging her luggage.

She was an independent girl. She didn't depend on anyone for her single work.

The moment she entered the house she was welcomed by her step mother.

Her step mother was always good to her. But Inayat can't show her love amd affection towards her as she knew that she is the one who took her mother's place.

No one can take mother's place!

She gave a small nod to her step mother and went in her room.