one

1. Amelia

" Amy! this is the 7th store we visited" Ezra crouched on the floor not wanting to shop anymore.

"Come on Ez! I already told you that you need some fancy clothing's and you know that" I dragged him to the men's collection.

"Oh please! It's easy for you to say because you aren't the one carrying these huge bags, I'm the one holding them " he mumbled.

"Okayy this is the last store" he looked at me in disbelief. After an hour, which felt like an eternity, they paid and left.

"I'm hungry" she uttered arresting my belly. He turned the car in a familiar direction. He halted the car at Bella's Kitchen.

'Did he found out already?' She raised a question to herself. Amelia was surprised in fact she didn't realise they entered the cafe.

"Hey Amy" she heard someone's voice. Isabella. 'God, please help me' Amelia prayed.

"Hi bells" she replied

"You know her? He questioned

"Yeah she's my friend" Amy murmured

"He's 'my brother' Amelia specifically said my brother as Isabella knew her brother didn't know about her working.

Just Ezra's phone rang, he excused them and picked up the call.

"Amy when are you intending to tell him"  She raised a question.

"I don't know"

"Amy" We turned giving attention to a voice from behind. It was Ezra

"Amy, let's go" he grabbed her wrist and dragged her.

"But-" she was cut off by Ezra

"No buts, anyway we have food at home"

They reached home and unlocked the entrance.

"Amy, listen the meeting which was tomorrow is rescheduled for tonight at 8:00 pm and it's already 6:50 pm and I already told you how important that meeting is"

She nodded.

"I will make us something to eat" she suggested

He nodded and left.

Amy started some cheesecake by adding 200 grams of Crackers with 100 grams of Cooking Butter,1/8 Teaspoon of Salt,30 grams of Icing Sugar 2 Teaspoons of Milk for the biscuit base.

She started preparing the ingredients for cream cheese fillings by adding 500 grams of Cream Cheese Eggs170 grams of Granulated Sugar, 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract, 50 grams of All-Purpose Flour.

She kept the biscuit base in the fridge to chill and start preheating the oven to 180°C. I kept the biscuit base in the other en to bake at 180°C

After she finished baking the cheesecakes, I served some for Ezra.

Amy saw Ezra preparing for his presentation. She kept the plate on the table and hugged him.

"What-What happened?" He interrogated

"I love you" She murmured

"Love you too," He said patting her head with assuring smile.

"I will come till midnight, I have ordered you some Mac and cheese for dinner, I will have my dinner there"

He picked up his bag and kissed her forehead.

The food arrived. She took the food and paid. She was watching Naruto until she got a call from Ez.

"Amy, can you please bring the white file placed on the cabinet, I will text you the address"

"Okayy"

*Time skip at Moretti enterprises*

Amelia's POV

I look around with my wide eyes when I entered. This is my first time coming here and not forget to mention my brother is the secretary of the CEO here. I went to reception. the receptionist bowed to me.

"Welcome to Moretti enterprises, ma'am. how can I help you?" She questioned with a warm smile

"I'm here to meet Ez"

"Ez ?"

"I mean I'm here to meet Mr Ezra Addison. I'm his little sister and I'm here to give him his file" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh, you're Mr Addison's sister. come let me show you his cabin" she motioned me to come but I denied her.

"You don't have to do that. I'm sure you're busy right now. just tell me where he is. I'll go by myself" she nodded smiling and instructed me where his cabin is.

"I missed you"

I peeked my head in and saw a figure standing there with his back facing me reading some file. I giggled knowing that it was my brother. I mean, of course, it's his cabin.

I decided to make him flinch for not letting me buy a few more clothes. I came inside without knocking and tiptoed to him. He doesn't like physical touches and especially back hugs

I hugged him making him flinch. I giggled.

"Ez " his body went stiff but I continue still hugging him.

" How can you be so careless Ez? You should be thankful that I sacrifice my anime just to give you this. " I pulled away from the hug and he turned to make me shocked. He's not Ez.

-to be continued-

↳As I'm writing this book 'The Enchanting Beauty' I have many scenarios prepared doesn't mean that I'm a pro winter.  As English isn't my first language so there might be some mistakes, please don't judge. If you have any ideas, feel free to comment or message me. Rude comments will be deleted. If there are any mistakes feel free to consult me. Do vote on this chapter. The next update will be on the following Sunday.
Follow me on IG: xx.sania_writes for  updates.

Q

ily<3