three

Amelia POV

I sighed heavily. At last, I got home from your work and it's surely has been a long day. UGH!! My whole body is aching. It's been 2 years since I moved in. I didn't want to be a burden on Ezra.

Well, that's not the only reason, I want to be independent. My apartment has all the features that make an apartment luxurious. Spacious and airy bedrooms, airy and latest modular kitchen, a large living hall for small parties, and what attracts me most is my balcony.

There is a total of three balconies in my apartment and all of them present a very scenic view of the neighbourhood. All three Balconies are big enough and I love spending time in my balconies.

I love reading novels with a cup of coffee in my front balcony and viewing numerous activities of nature and people on the front road whenever I get time. Side balcony opens towards another community in neighborhood.

And sometimes I just silently love to watch activities of other families and children and I love it. As I get inside the house— I walked towards my bedroom. I don't know why these past few years,

I feel like I being watched or something. I always feel someone's following me  but when I turn back, there no one there. I know i'm being delusion but i just can't convince myself.

I always have this weird feeling, but i just shrugged it off. I grabbed my phone and order spicy tteokbokki along with twigim and kimchi. I took a quick shower. "I am home" I took timid steps to the living room as heard someone speak— it's my brother of course!

"Aw you brought them" i said indicating the food in his hand. "Hm, i met the delivery guy at the door" He sat down on the guy.  He closed his eyes. " I'm noticing from some days that you're not yourself. i mean why are you looking so lost, big brother ez ? did something happened" He opened his eyes. " can I asked you something , Amelia?" He questioned in a serious tone.

"yes?"

"Do you believe that whatever I'm doing or whatever I'm gonna do is for your own good?" I nodded my head as yes.I do believe that whatever you'll do is for my own good " I replied. "Do you trust you with no doubts?"

"Of course, i do but why do you ask? you are making me scare"

He sighed making me more scared. what he said next i never expected that "We are leaving for Australia midnight" He announced rubbing his temples. "What? Why are we leaving ?Why so suddenly?"

He came to me and held my shoulder. I could see he is trying his best to not cry. what is happening? "I can't tell you now, sis. I'll tell you when we'll land there. you said you trust me right?"

"I trust you but what about mine and your work?"

"I have had resigned from your workplace few days ago. today is your last day and about my work umm i resign from it. We'll continue it from there. So just bid your friends good bye. and yeah today I'm going to pick you up. Don't come home by yourself"

i just nodded for him. he smiled and hugged me patting my head.

"Do you really have to go? can't you just stay back?" i hugged her as my best friend keep crying her heart out. I'm also trying my best to not cry. I pulled away and gave her a small, sad smile "I wish I could but I need to go,but hey! We'll talk everyday right?"

she wiped her tears and nodded cutely making me smile. "yes I'll call you everyday. if you don't pick my calls then I'll come to Australia just to bury you alive"i smiled "You can come anytime" A tear slid down my eyes as immediately wiped it.

"How about we walk to home together for the last time?" She asked holding my hand. "I'm sorry, Yuna but Ezra said he'll pick me up and not go home alone today"

"Should stay with you till your brother comes?" She offered. "Auntie is sick, Alessia.You should go home quickly before she starts to get worried" She nodded and hugged me for the last time. After bidding goodbye she left.

I'm surely gonna miss her. I looked at my wrist watch and see its pass 8:30 PM. but he still didn't came. Why he's so late if he's at home ? I pulled out my phone from my bag. I was about to call him but am expensive car stopped infront of me.

I looked at it confuse. Soon the glass went down. Ah! This man seems familiar. Who is he?! "I'm sorry, who are you?" He chuckled softly. "Sin Moretti" Oh! Him, yea my brother boss.

" hello Amelia" He greeted. "Hello Mr Moretti" I bowed "You don't need call me with formalities. I'm not your brother's boss anymore. Just call me Sin" i nodded with a forced smile.

"What are you doing here?" He laughed before saying "Well I'm going to your house to meet your brother for some information of clients and some files"

"i saw you on my way to your house, so me being a gentleman i thought why not we to go together " He came out of his car and opened the door for me. "I'm sorry but my brother will soon come to pick me" I rejected him with a forced smile.

"Why the bother, Amelia when we just can go home together?" his face was sweet but his voice is like he's ordering me. I was about to deny but a message came on my phone. it's from Ezra, he massaged me saying sorry that he can't come to pick me and told me to try to manage myself.

"What are you thinking, Amelia? should we go together?" I thought for a bit then nodded. I got in his car. He smiled at me as i got in the car and put on the sit belt. He started to drive. It really feel awkward cause as far as I know from the news he's really cold and now he's being really sweet.

Well unlike my brother, I'm not a social butterfly .I'm always a reserve person.
" how old are you, Amelia?" He asked without looking at me. "I'm going to be 20 soon"

"Since you're an adult, I'm sure you must have a boyfriend" Why he's investigating me? Am i some kind of criminal ? "no i don't have boyfriend. what about you?" this time i questioned him. he just shake his head smiling.

He flased me a smile. I guess he brushed his teeth with 10 different toothpaste that's why he keep showing me his smile. oh god, let me reach home quickly.

Thank you for your continued support <3