four

Amelia POV

Every things is a mess as I came in my brother's apartment. Lot's of men in suit are standing here and there. Soon my eyes went on my brother tied up to the chair. I gasp seeing him all bloody and beaten up. "Ezra" I yelled.

Ezra glanced at me with fearful eyes. "Amelia why have you came here? r-run from here" I couldn't understand anything because of his dry voice. I was about to go to him but someone held my wrist and pulled me back. i looked and saw Mr. Moretti. "Why are you going to him,baby "

"What are you doing? Can't you see my brother is hurt?" I wept."I don't care. He deserves it. He was trying to take what's mine and that's why he deserves it"

"What? Are you saying that my brother is a thief. Listen we have everything. If we really need something we work hard to get it. I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding it" I yelled.

"I'm 100% sure that your men messaged me to come here early with you so that you can hurt us both" I fumed. "I would never hurt you in my life, baby" He tighten his grip on my hand. "Then why did you hurt my brother." I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Cause he stole something"

"How many time I have to tell you that he didn't steal anything? Ez I'm saying the truth right?" I cried out. He was not in the state to say anything making me cry more. He's my only family. Sin wiped my tears with his free hands which makes me look at him in disgust.

"He did. If not ,then why he want to leave to Australia so quickly?" He stated. "I'll return it to you" Ezra opened his mouth to say something but voice didn't came from him. He pulled me closer to him.
"Are you sure?" I nodded.

The next moment I felt a stinking pain on my neck. Before i could faint on the ground, he held me.

I woke up with a dull pain underlying the numbness in my right arm, and am enveloped by the stench of leaves. I opened my eyes, what the hell? I'm not at home. Where am I?

"Ah, you're awake?" I turned my head to voice. It was Mr. Moretti laying on my chest. I raised my hand to push him away but my hands didn't move. My eyes fell on my hand. My eyes widened, it was restrained both of them.

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you" He layed on the pillow beside still maintaining eye contact. "Where's my brother? Where am I?" I questioned.

"You're at home. Our home" He beamed totally ignoring my first question. "What about my brother? Where's he? Why am I here?" I faltered. He trapped in his arms not letting me at least wiggle in his hold.

"The thing Ezra was trying to take from me was you. I confessed my feelings to him, hoping he would understand, but he insulted me and said no. i controlled my anger when he insulted me but he crossed the limits when he tried to leave with you. So I gave him what he deserved" he chuckled as tears escaped.

Ezra was trying to save me. He went through all that because of me. I don't know what happened to him. I sobbed. "Don't worry, no one will come between us. Not even your brother. Now we can get married. Without any struggle-"

My sadness then turned into rage. I cut him off by slapping him hard. I glare at him. "How dare you to think like that? Do you know what are you saying? You love me and want to marry me? For god sake, I have my dream which i want to complete rather than staying in a relationship with a disgusting person like you"

I pushed him hardly and about to walk away atleast from him but he pinned me down the bed. He chuckled darkly making me scared. "Feisty, aren't you? Looks like you don't care about your brother. You won't mind if I kill him right?" My eyes went wide as I shook my head.

"Marry me," He whispered, "What'll you do if reject?" There's no way I'm marrying a man I don't know, but don't have any choice. My hands are restained, I am pinned down by this weirdo. The doors have password system, the windows don't look like they break. There's no escape route.

"I'll torture my dear brother in law, I'll give him the most painful death ever— with you watching all of this. After his death, I'll feed his body to stray dogs, and then marry with or without your consent. Gosh, thinking all makes me so euphoric."

I burst into tears when he took out a small box from his pocket showing me the ring. I never thought my life make me see this .I closed my eyes remembering my brother. I'm very sorry Ezra. "Don't worry, I just wanted to show you the ring, we will hold a engagement party soon. Preparations have already been started."