Training

The two weeks of training begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaahhhh this is for sure hell!!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs while being tossed in Aizawa's scarf like a ragdoll. "Figure out a way before I end up killing you and dragging you back to life to be punished again by doing laps!" Aizawa yelled back.

~BUT I DONT WANNA DO LAPS!! ARGH WHAT CAN I DO?!! kk I can turn into a ca-"

Y/ns breath was knocked out of her soul when she plummeted into the wall at a gym training grounds at U.A. Suddenly flashes of what happened at her house came back. "I.....huff....huff ....I think...I...huff....huff....cough had...enough...cough cough....sir" Y/n was a panting mess, her training uniform was all torn up, bruises and scratches and scrapes were everywhere. Y/n was pretty sure a rib of her cage cracked a little? "Sir...please?" "Hahaha what happened to dad-zawa huh? Yeah sure go get some water now, break ends in fifteen" Y/n sweatdropped before practically running like a puppy to her water bottle in her bag. Sadly because the bag was way way way WAY far from where she was once sitting, Y/n couldn't make it, out of thirst and broken bones she only had one choice and that was to go on with her spirit to the otherside. Just when she was about to flop lifeless "YO fifteen minutes is up let's do some laps come on!!" Y/ns soul was floating out of her head and Aizawa noticed and so out of pure irritation Aizawa grabbed that soul and forcefully pushed that soul back into her head. "There ain't no chance your leaving without my permission,y/n" once the soul connected back with the mind and body she went running laps with Aizawa for God knows how long. Despite having bandages this man is a hardworking monster on earth. This was a routine dodge Aizawas scarf and run laps for about two days. Then it went to intense combat training for three days. Thirdly was the quirk control for two days. Fourthly was figuring out her styles and fighting stances for a day. Fifthly was endurance and stamina again for two days. Sixth was various of different tests. And on the last day Y/n was currently in her fighting stance for the last week she's been building up her body and gained control of her quirk and another one in particular. Kai's quirk, elemental control. This was discovered on the fifth day of training on the first week.

"Let's go Y/n this is the last day remember everything I've taught you!" Aizawa yelled running towards her ninja style. "Right!" Y/n was also charging with her ears,tail,claws, and ofcourse her senses of a feline. "Here I come dad-zawa!" Y/n threw the first punch but was easily dodged which in return was conflicted by Aizawas arm and Y/ns leg. They clashed with their bodies striking critical after critical and everything she tried using her elemental quirk Aizawa would cancel it out. "This won't stop me from achieving every ounce of deserving to be in the sports festival Aizawa! You taught me not to be a one trick pony!" Aizawa smirked at that before jumping in the air like a soaring hawk and used his scarfs to plummet to the ground using his leg to hit her on the head in the process but Y/n knew about that and uses her forearms to block. The leg that was holding Aizawa steadily was kicked hard by Y/ns foot and Aizawa thudded to the ground with a groan Y/n took this chance to pin him down (you can imagine how that happens :^) "HA!! Thank you Aizawa for everything!" Y/n was smiling brightly.

Flash back week ago

"If you won't be able to pin me down in the last two days you won't be ready for the sports festival but you have gone this far so you should make it pretty far by then let's keep training and remember there's a difference between those who settle and those who soar higher to know their limits and push passed just go plus ultra k?"
"Right!"  Y/n was being pushed back against a Boulder In the gym? Until Y/n had enough of the pain on her back and threw all of her body against the scarfs and that somehow made the boulder go forward over her and towards Aizawa. "Aizawa watch out!" "I'm just fine more importantly...is that your mother's quirk?" Y/n sweatdropped before nodding slowly "k try that again but not towards me this time and see if you can control water as well" Y/n nodded and faced the wall,threw countless amounts of earth at the wall and water.
~and once again I gained another quirk in time...thank you. I love you...family~

"Sir let me learn how to control these powers as well." Y/n sorta demanded more then a question but Aizawa agreed.
So they began training with her three quirks.

End of flashback

Y/n is now a slender muscular girl/boy ahh tomboy ig? "Ahhh you can get off of me now...Y/n" "oh right sorry" Y/n quickly apologized and crawled off and went to go have water before heading to class yup you trained all morning just to pin him down. After getting water down Y/ns throat she took a bath,changed into her uniform and lastly put the blindfold on. Also doing the morning routine like brushing or whatever. "Hurry up Y/n!" "Fine I'm coming!" Y/n unplugged her phone and ran down,walked to school together in silence comfortable silence. Once they made it to class the students were already seated and Y/n hastily walked to the back of the class next to the duel-haired boy,Todoroki. Ahhhh you mustbe wondering how can Y/n see and move around without tumbling or whatever well in a blindfold? it was part of the training while also using your earth quirk sorta like toph from ATLA. Also bc the blindfold is kinda thin but not thin enough you can see her violet eyes that give away her identity!
"Alright class it's time for the U.A sports festival" Aizawa explained a little more before they actually went to the changing rooms. Y/n got confused on this part but never complained as she went to the stall in the boys room.

~this is it,show em what ya got Y/n. Your gonna make it through the sports festival!