Sports Fest Pt2

I'll be taking that now" Todoroki said coldly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Brace yourselves I'm gonna squish you up in a ball form, you all who will be inside will be protected even you too dark shadow...I know what he's going to do on my count" I whispered so only my team will know they all nodded in understanding motion. Five teams were heading there way to us but I only had my eyes/senses on Todoroki cause I knew what he'll do. "Now!" They all curved up into a ball and I used my ground manipulation to cover them thoroughly so that Denki's electricity won't affect them. As for me I already gained endurance and immunity to electricity. During my two months of abductivity. The other teams were screaming in pain while I was standing here holding the floating ball from falling onto the ground and not a single sound of pain left my lips. Once the electricity died down and the screams, Todoroki trapped us in his own terrain with his ice. They were closing in on us and they were panicking cause the time limit was almost over when "SHUT UP OKAY it's not a big deal" "not a big deal? Were gonna lose our headband...well...maybe" "trust me we wont" I retorted then a sly smirk played across my face and they knew what I was going to do. But Tokoyami had other plans and made dark shadow go forth but was blocked by Momo's quirk. They all sweatdropped. "We need to be careful around Momo,she's good at using her quirk" "no Kaminari is the one we should be careful for,anymore sunlight and dark shadow would've been completely destroyed...and...if it weren't for Y/ns sacrifice dark shadow would've been more timid now." I looked at Midoriya then Uraraka and lastly Tokoyami and Darkshadow and a sigh escaped my mouth. They all looked at me "guys I don't know if you noticed but I'm kinda immune...to..ahhh electricity seeing as my quirk is all about earth manipulation and I can just as easily launch us out of this iceberg prison...if that's what you all want" there eyes widen in shock and awe. "Are you kidding?!" "Shshshsshsh we wouldn't want them to know it could be our little secret" they all nodded in understanding.

Midoriya pov:
Y/n has been doing the orders this whole time and we've been mostly relying on him and everyone else the whole battle, they really are great well no kidding Y/n is Aizawa's son after all....kinda hard to believe but now we have a secret weapon we can use if things get to dicey if Kacchan or anyone else makes an entrance or if they have a secret as well we can counter it with our own. We're going to make it! All we have to do is hang onto the ten million points no matter what!

Uraraka's pov
We can do this I don't know much about Y/n but I'll put my trust in the whole team and I'll do whatever it takes to hang onto the headband right were up against Todoroki...scary

Tokoyami's pov
Y/ns leadership and everyone's teamwork got us this far I won't be surprised if we make it first place I put my whole trust in him and....maybe a bit in Midoriya and Uraraka. Just gotta watch out for Kaminari and Todoroki I won't hesitate to defend or attack!

Todoroki pov
Damnit we ain't gonna get anywhere if they stay on the angle where I'll end up hitting Iida, that brat...and...Y/n idk why but he pisses me off just as much as Midoriya. We have to take that headband from them.

Back to Y/n pov
It's been a couple minutes since they trapped us in here nothings changed its like those middle western cowboy stand offs! "Forward Iida!" Todoroki yelled and instantly took my ready stance as Iida took his stance I had a feeling somethings going to happen but I was too late! We were all shocked our headband was gone just like that we all look behind us and Todoroki and his team passed straight passed us. "I told you Midoriya that I'd beat you!" "Darn it let's get them we have no time to look for others!" I tell my team "right let's go!" Midoriya and everyone else agreed. We charged forward Uraraka was using her quirk allowing me to skate over to them while Tokoyami steered us. Midoriya raised his hand, I'm guessing he was using his quirk but only to slice the enemies defenses and what surprised me was Todoroki used his left side?! He looks just as shocked as me but no time for that I managed to sneak-snatch a headband and I glanced at Dark Shadow who also did the same. While Midoriya grabbed one too. "That's it I did it!" Midoriya yelled silently I sighed while the cheering silenced me.
~we did it...Midoriya~
"No way they tricked us!"
"We mixed the headbands up,there's no way we'd leave the prize on top" Momo explained. "You underestimate us" I slyly smirked at that but looked over at the Midoriya "we need to leave now!" He snapped out of his thoughts and we were about to run away leaving Todoroki's team confused on how they lost most of their points. Then Bakugou came into the scene along with his team,there closing in on us.
"Uraraka! Now!" I yelled. I felt lighter that's when I launched us up into the air.
~we need to get out of here!~
We were in the sky,soaring and Bakugou was hot on our tail "Midoriya your arm,raise it!" "What why?!" "Just do it!" Midoriya did as told and I grabbed his arm tightly and swung my body over to Urarakas side and used the momentum to roundhouse kick Bakugou out of the way and dark shadow grabbed me and brought me back to the side I was positioned on. "Nice one Y/n!" They cheered "were not done yet until the time runs out I'm gonna smoothly land us down hold on! And be prepared!" I yelled. Once we hit the ground there was only a few teams left.
~This is alright we need to hold onto them a little longer!~
"Y/n!! You're gonna pay for this!!" I looked at Bakugou who had a slight bruise on his right cheek I'm guessing that's where I kicked him. I turned back "we need to get away from them as far as possible!" "Kaminari!" I heard Todoroki yell.
"Uraraka!" I felt the weight lifted again and as fast as I can shielded my team and lifted them up on time before the electricity begun! Only for a brief moment which was nothing to me but Bakugou is reaching for us. Todoroki is too!
~We need to hang on a little longer!!~
For once in my life I was so desperate for something and it wasn't just for me I wanted my team to pass too I'm not alone in this that's why we need to hold on longer! "TIMES UP!" Mic announced. "And with that the second round is officially over" Mic continued. I was exhausted "now let's take a look at what our top four teams are, in first place team Todoroki, in second place team Bakugou, in third place is team Tets- wait what?! In third place is Hitoshi Shinsou when did they came back from the dead?...
Me and Tokoyami stood next to eachother ready to give Midoriya the good news!
"I must apologize when Todoroki was first shaken by your first attack,dark shadow and Y/n tried to take the ten million points back but things didn't go as planned" dark shadow raised the headbands we took "Midoriya you're the one who created this opening for the both of us" "WAIT A MINUTE!!?? scratch that folks the chart for those who'd advance is first place Todoroki,second place team Midoriya,third place Bakugou and last Shinsou!"
Midoriya burst into tears "these final teams will move on to the final round!" Mic finished. Now it's lunch break and for some reason Todoroki took me and Midoriya away in this hallway?