lost

It would seem you need some of my help?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~hey I remember this place...it's where I had the picnic with my family...but why am I here? Where is everyone and who was just speaking now? Sounded like....me?~
I was back to the peaceful scenery before me. Ever green grass everywhere up to the snowy mountains down the clear clean stream disappearing into the forest. And as always up the slope is one blossom tree different from the green leaf trees in the forest but the blossom tree hasn't yet bloomed not once. I looked around for the source of the voice that called out to me for assistance. "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are! And where are you?!" My voice echoed through the whole world in my mind. "Why? I'm right behind you and ofcourse you know me" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked down at my shoulder,stiff as a board but the hand resting on my shoulder is white....just white. I turned around in ready to attack stance. "Who are you?! What've you done to my family?! Where are they?!" Suddenly I hear footsteps behind me and i sighed in relief "goodness dear, must you be so loud during our peace time?" "Sorry mother I didn't mean to I just...just panicked for abit hehe" atleast I calmed down. "Whatever did you panic about dear?" She has concern "nothing just...on high alert since I've started school" "oh? Aizawa got you into school and I couldn't? Gee I've should've taken his advice huh?" She giggled...hearing her giggles are music to my ears. "Yeah it's been heck of alot wielding all of your powers and having to be called by someone else's name" I looked down and started talking about school and stress while having some tea. "Oh ya I forgot...who's this guy?" I asked pointing my thumb towards the white figure sitting beside me. "Oh...that's ummmmm you"
"That's me?"
It was a long silence until the white figure called me said "Yup I'm you just...more...timid" "Timid?!" The white figure flinched "careful dear don't scare yourself now" "how can that be me if I'm me?!" I rose from my seat on the ground. "Just calm down dear, we'll explain just listen" I inhaled and exhaled before sitting down eyes closed,lips straight as a line, expression annoyed. They explained how the figure is me "so if we like quote connect unquote we'll unleash a...another quirk?" "Yes appearantly it's...the experimental...quirk from all the experiments...those damn villains DID TO YOU!!" "okay mom...calm down" now it was my turn to calm my mom down. After more tea more of the family showed up.
~ever since the picnic I've been having peaceful dreams like this and I love them it's what keeps me going!~
I happily drank my tea before my father spoke "honey,you need to connect with yourself and then maybe just maybe you'll become more stronger and finally....let us go"
I choked on my tea for abit before the other me helped get the liquid down my throat.
"What?! Just what are you saying,Father?!"
I was getting angry....why would I want to let them go? What could possibly be good if I let them go?!
"Honey,you'll understand along the way" "no...I don't think I would!"
I'm not letting them go!
"Sister...it hurts.." I looked over at my sister and she has this wierd black orbit around her chest...
~what the....is that from me?~
" what is that...Hishi?"
"It's been getting worse and we believe it has to do something with us staying here....honey we need to pass on"
No...no...no I'm not...I don't understand. I shook my head.
"So you're saying all of you are really here..and...you're all hurting because of...me?" Tears were prickling at my eyes. Kai and the others nodded.
"No this is just some stupid joke right? You're not here,you were never here! You're not hurting! You're not me!! And all if this doesn't make any sense!!" I was going out of control my hands were trembling on my head. My knees were shaking uncontrollably and my breathing it wasn't...normal.
All that stopped when the white figure touched my chest.
Flashes of the bad things that happened to me...to others there all nightmares...just nightmares!
"You need to connect with me,Y/n"
"No...no...I'm not ready!! Please stop this! I'm not ready....I'm not strong enough...I can't be strong enough!
I fell to my knees while the white figure still had their hand resting on my head and even more of my past misfortunes came flowing into my mind. I hated it. I hated it. I hated it. I hated it.

"Gah! Get away from me!!" I pushed the white figure away making it stumble and run away. Once it vanished my families chest starting to grow even more. Hishi's one was the largest. The others were just starting to grow. I didn't know what to do.
"Just stop fighting yourself Y/n it's all okay, it's gonna be okay"
Tears were streaming down my eyes and dropping onto the ground.
"It's not okay....they took you all away from...me..I'm not okay..." I sobbed and sobbed.
The clear peaceful skies became dark and clouds formed making it rain.
"Y/n...it's cold...please...you're going to be just fine."
~Hishi is in the most pain...but I can't stop it...I can't...just..can't~
"It looks like you need some help from me"
It's the white figure...don't.
It reached for me but I couldn't move just one finger press on my shoulder and I'm back in the outside.
Air pressure surrouned me allowing me to snap back to my senses.
"Shinsou if you want water...then...GET IT YOURSELF!!" I yelled turning around. I placed both of my hands infront of me like how Bakugou sends his big explosions ~what the hell?! I'm moving on my own..I'm not...thinking!~
~calm down just let me take over for abit you were just angry right?~
~you said you're the timid me but there's nothing timid about how you speak or anything!~
~just watch and next time dont believe what everyone says~
Soon Shinsou lunged his scarfs towards me but they all thooooooommnnnnd
Away as light surge came from my hands?!
~what the hell is this?! How...and why?!~ I was so confused
~now you're confused? Gee anyways that's all our body can take for now seeya also you better hurry the family is hurting....sooner or later you will connect with me. That is a promise.~
~what? Wait come back! I need some answers first!....wait Shinsou!~
I flopped onto the ground face first after my knees hit the ground. My eyes started to get heavy....and my body...it's overused...what the hell?!
~damn you....and I'm sorry...Shinsou...Aizawa~
Blackness fell again.

Whoopppeeeeeee oki doks seeya guys! Ohya almost forgot 1188 words!