You're my Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day dears ❤ A special OS for our Kathir Mullai (Kumaran & Chitra) on this special day..... 

This one shot will be a story of 2 strangers who ran onto each other at several different occasions and one of them eventually fall in love with the other as time goes by.... What happens when one of them invites the other for a date and prepares to propose?

Kathir was getting ready for a office meeting and he was getting late...... His mother started calling out for him...... He was the only son and he was the apple of the eye to his mother.....

Lak: Dei Kathiru....... Ready aiteya daaa? Late aaguthu....... 10 maanikki office leh irukanom nu sonne.... Ippove maani 9.00 aaguthu..... Seekiram kelambu......

K: Kelambiten maa...... Innum 5 minutes leh ready aiduven.......

Kathir came out and got blessings from Lakshmi amma....

Lak: Naala irru daaa..... Ellam naala paadiya nadakkum......

K: Seri ma...... Thanks..... Naan poittu vaaren........

Lak: Inthe coffee kudichithu poo daa......

K: Ille ma..... Late aiduchi, naan poittu vaarennnn

Lak: Kathiru..... Ingey paaru.... Late aachi nu, vandi vechitu paarakathe....... Methu va oottitu poo.... Bathrama poo.....

K: Seri ma.... Naan bathrama poittu vaaren....... Neenga kavale paadathingey naan rush laam paana maaten.......

Kathir drove to office and to his luck he reached in good time...... Just when he was walking through the road towards his office, a girl who was running fast and banged onto him and all the files and papers he held all fell onto the floor.... Kathir was pissed off as all the papers got mixed up......

K: Eii!!!! Arivvu ille unakku..... Ippadi thaan oduviya? Ippo paaru!! Ithelaam evallo important file theriyuma unakku...... Ennoda papers laam eppadi mixed up aiduchi paaru.... Stupid!!!

The girl helped him to pick up his files and documents..... She tried to rearrange them nicely and passed it back to him...... She looked at him in fear with folded hands..... And she went away from there......... Just as he was walking towards the office, he was approached by a guy who looked like a drug addict............

Gu: Hey mister......... Ingey oru ponnu poonathu paathingala?

K: Naan...........Paa....

Kathir felt something was fishy...... He recalled the fear he saw in that poor girls eyes...... He thought and decided something.....

K: Ille naan paakale..........

Gu: Chehh!!! Inikkum thaapichi poitta la....... Engey poida poore.... Inikki vetukku vaantha irukku aavalukku...... Ennaiye thaalli vittutu poore leh......

K: Enna bro problem? Solla ishtam ille naa paaravale.......

Gu: Solldrathukku enna irukku, athellam solliren..... Anthe ponnu en thangachi sir...... Aava kitte konjam paanam ketten kudukaama ennaiya thalli vittu oddi poitta.... Athu thaan aavale naan thedittu irukken.......

K: Ohh okay.......

Guy: Seri sir...... Naan kelamburen.....

Kathir stood there in confusion............ Since he was already late for the meeting, he quickly rushed to his office......... After the meeting was over, Kathir was very disturbed........ The images of that girl kept on flashing in front of him.......  He just ignored those thoughts and continued working......... But her thoughts was haunting him terribly.......