Dream cant talk? (2)

Sapnap and George made it back to the kingdoms and it's walls in order to stay safe but they realized that Ranboo, Sam, and Dream were still out there. Dream can't talk because the arrow from a skeleton shot the right side of his chest that was on one of his vocal cords.

•Ranboos pov•

We managed to get Dream near Quackitys but Sam had to go do things for his so, it was just me and Dream. "I still fucken hurt. How are you doing Ranboo?" I shrug trying to figure out how to get in without thinking them thinking I'm a intruder. "Ranboo it's fine we can just stay right here unil the morning." Which gave me an idea. "☌⎍⊬⌇ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⊑⟒⍀⟒" I said, all the other enderman started surrounding us as we sat down.

I hear Dream hiss of pain from a skeleton earlier. "mgh.. Fuck it hurts.." He whispers. "Um.. I-I'll think of something.." "☌⎍⊬⌇ ⊑⟒'⌇ ⋏⟒⍙ ⊑⟒'⌇ ⌇⏁⟟⌰⌰ ⌰⟒⏃⍀⋏⟟⋏☌.  ☌⍜  ☌⟒⏁  ⏚⏃⋏⎅⏃☌⟒⌇. ⋏⍜⍙." One of them said. "Y-Yea bandages.. Please." I nodded trying to remember how Sam taught be how to bandage.

•Dream pov•
Wasn't so bad, but then again I was wrong. I found out that I passed out. I was scared, was I gunna die? How long was I going to live? Was I just tired?

•Awsamdudes pov•

I come back seeing nobody at the wall besides Dream and Ranboo. I see that Dream passed out while Ranboo tried to wrap him in bandages. I rush over helping him. "I-I trie-d I-I couldn't-" "Hey it's alright, here's something to whipe your hands down." I interrupted him giving him a silk cloth. I finnish the wrapping.

I soon nodiced that creepers and enderman were surrounding the castle or something like that. Bad soon came back when Ranboo fell asleep on Dreams lap. "You guys okay?!" He asked in worry. I nodded then looked down at Dream. "Let's just hope that Dream will be alright." I whisperd. "Do you want me to take you guys in? I can take Dream." He suggested, I nod. The guards let us in and we immediately head to the emergency room in the hospital.

"Bad breath in and out he'll be okay, I just talked to them, they said that they will do everything they can." I said trying to calm him down. He took in and out a few breaths when Ranboo came back from the bathroom. "You better?" I whispered, he softly nodded as he sat on my lap like a child (not shipping) falling alseep once more. A little later Bad falls alseep on my shoulder(not shipping). I wait a few more minutes, the doctor come in. "He is alive, he has to stay here to heal and yes you may visit him. With his permission." I softly nod letting him know I said thank you.

•Dreams pov•
"You can send letters but we don't have anyone to deliver them for you. Unless we can get one of your friends to?" The doctor asked. I nodded softly, he gave me a piece of paper becuase I couldn't talk yet. The doctor left leaving me with a little bit of food, a pen with a paper, and another doctor. "He will be back in a little bit, your friend found this in the ground." She whispered, giving me the mask. I noded in thanks. She helped me put it on and I directed her where I can see.

"It's that good?" she asked, I nod in approval. She walked away leaving me be. I started writing to some people not everyone, but I guess I can work on that later, Sapnap, George, Ranboo, Sam, Bad, Skeppy, Tommy, Wilbur, Quackity, and Karl all got one. "How you doing? You feeling okay?" I nod softly giving half of the letters to the guy. He stood there talking to the doctor giving me time to finnish the other half of the letters. "Alright thank you, I will deliver these." He said leaving the room.

———————————————————————
I probably got grounded becuase I got in a argument with my mom so I might not post in a while lol