Dreams (3)

Dream can allow two or three people in his room twice a week, George takes advantage of this alot.
So when George gets a letter he reads it at the bottom to see if he is allowed to come. If not he waits and waits until he can see Dream again.

•Dreams pov•

I wrote to Sapnap and George to come, I told them to bring Bad too. But, the doc didn't like that I didn't write to people who didn't get a letter, but it was my friends and Bad hasn't heard from me in a while so might as well. "Thank you." She whispered, I finnish eating and my teach came in to help me with talking again. "You ready? Use your voice this time, if you can." "Y..s.." I try, I clear my throat and repeat what I said. "Ye..s" Softly and nodding shortly after.

He had a yellow sweater, dark chocolate brown hair almost like a black bear color, a black bandanna, black shoes and pants.

After a while•

He leaves, leaving me alone. I get a letter back saying that the three of them are on there way. "Th..ank.. you.." I softly nod. She leaves the room, my bandages on my chest slowly fall off. I've been studying how to put them on. I take mine off and replace the bandage. I start to draw on a paper that was lineless(is that a word?) and just drew whatever what came to mind.

"Dream?" I heard someone say. I look up and Bad came in, "H-He..y Bad.." I give a soft smile. "H-Hey, Bad! Jesus your fast.." I hear from behind him. "Y..You.. c-n co-me i..n" I try to say, Sapnap and Geroge come in. "You invited him?!" I scoff at the doctor who didn't like Bad at all. "Yea.. s..so?" I asked. "He.. He's allowed.. fu..ck th-that hurts.." I say in words instead of paper, she can't take my voice away so that's a plus.

She scoffs and leaves. "How the hell do you deal with her?" I shrug and give George the paper I was drawing on. I soon grab another lineless paper (seriously is that a word??) and draw another object for Sapnap. I drew glasses for george, a fire ball for Sapnap, and then i'm gunna draw a halo and a devil tail for Bad. "Shoot I forgot something, mind if I come in?" My teach asked. I softly nod letting him in. "I-is it t-..s?" I give him the paper with the easy words on it. He nodds and leaves.

Badboyhalo's pov

I dashed to Dreams medical room but also waiting if they could let me in. They soon let me in and I told them that there are two more friends of mine and let me know that there at the door. "Do you know where Dream is?" I asked one of the doctors. They softly nod and lead me to him. "He's behind these curtains." He said softly.

I was let in and saw him but barely,y'know when your surrounded by the hospital curtains it's kind of dark unless your in the corner? Kind of like that. "Dream..?" I whispered, I could hear talking behind me. I turn around but then softly turning back at Dream. "H-hey.. he-y b-bad.." He softly said but I could still hear. I hop onto the bed and hold his for dear life. "H-Hey! Bad jesus your fast.."

Sapnap breathed out. "Dream just don't say anything, I don't want your voice to be gone.." I whispered. "You let him in?! He didn't receive a letter!" A lady said. Dream stared at the lady in disbelief. She scoffed and left the room. "Bad your way to fast for us.." Geroge managed to whispered, trying to catch his breath and immediately changing the topic. "Ive been called worse Dream it doesn't bother me.." I whispered.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I thought that this was important

Also this is the end of the part I have other ideas so I might make them too dk yet sooo yea