Minecraft

"we're in minecraft!" Karlee screamed
"yea" vivi said while shaking rapidly
"Can't we die here.." vivi said while staring to sob

Karlee then Comforted Vivi.
"Hey shhh shh it will be ok I promise." Karlee quietly said.

Then a achievement came in the sky it was written in bold letters

BEAT THE GAME WITHOUT DYING.
They new how to play and how easy it is to die but they knew it was possible. Karlee and Vivi started gathering wood. There bones broke but they could not do anything about that. They made a crafting table, Two swords, Two pickaxes, And two axes.

They ate so they would heal and they continued.
They got stone and much more wood then crafted the same thing. Soon they got netheright. They got fully geared. They were at the end. They stared shooting their bows and beat the dragon. They went though the portal to beat the game but it brought them some where weird and there was many games to chose from and soon later they knew exactly were they were.

Multiple portals started dropping they were stuck! 19 hours passed and they could do nothing. After another hour Vivi managed to escape. After she got a good laugh at watching Karlee she helped her get out. They were all in Roblox. They went into work at a pizza place. But there was a bug that soon turned it into a virus.