??StRaNgEr ThInGs UPSIDE DOWN??

"Are we in the upside down?!" Karlee says while shrieking "HOW I MEAN WHAT I MEAN W-W-WHATS THE UPSIDE DOWN?" Maxs says trying not to worry Karlee and Vivi. "We are not stupid" Vivi say while she quickly taps maxes shoulder. "Vecna!" Max whispers. Max thought vivis tap was vecna. Max runs away crying. What did we do. "Tik Tok tic Tok" Karlee hears from a clock. Karlee hugs Vivi. "IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!" Karlee yells at Vivi "sorry for what?!" Vivi says while being concerned. "I am going to die.." Karlee whispers so max does not hear but vivi still hears. *Vivi pushes Karlee* "YOU LAIR." Vivi yells while feeling guilty.  "Get away for me freak." Vivi tells Karlee. Vivi runs of and finds Max. What did I do to deserve this Karlee continued thinking. She knew she did nothing wrong. "Who are you" Unknown person says. "DUSTIN!" Karlee yells "do I know you" Dustin says. "No but I know you trust me I have been cursed by vecna please can you get me headphones." Karlee says. "How do you-'' Karlee cuts Dustin off. Karlee collapses to the floor in her eyes roll back. "SOMEBODY GIVE ME HEAD PHONES!" Dustin screams. Vivi hides behind a fence and not giving Dustin her headphones. Karlee flys up. Her bones start to break. "HELP!" Dustin yells. "I have headphones" vivi smiles. " give them over and you guys used to be best friends." Dustin says In a hurry. "No."  Vivi laugh. Karlee falls to the floor. "She's dead.." Dustin says. "You let your best friend die in front of you.." Dustin says "YOU MONSTER!" Dustin yells at vivi. Vivi has a feeling in heart. It feels like a breaking pain. A snapping pain. Vivi suddenly knows what she did wrong. She wants to take it back. Dustin kicks vivi and runs away. He yells monster when he runs. Vivi knows he is talking to her. A new portal comes but she does  not go in it. Little dose she know Karlee is fighting for her life. Running from Vecna. She sees Eddie in the upside down. Karlee ignores him and keeps running . She keeps running and she sees Robin and Steve. Still she ignores them and runs. Starting to cry she remembers in stranger things max rips vecnas skin off. So she does. Vecna moans. "UGH" Karlee sees the portal but can't go through since vivi didn't. "Please let me go threw i beg!" Karlee cry's "there is no point in crying you are going to die" Vecna tells Karlee. Karlee then hums her favorite song. She sees a portal too her house. She runs as fast as she can to the portal.