Chapter 1

***Spicy scene ahead***

Eva sat in a small bar offside the busy streets. It was that kind of bar you only go to, when you want to get wasted. The problem was she couldn't get drunk. God knows she tried. She came right from her shift, and didn't plan on staying long.

She noticed a man sitting on the other side of the bar. Tilting her head, she tried to figure out why he looked so familiar. Suddenly, his piercing eyes met hers.

"You're the guy from the market," she said, pointing at him with her index finger, glass still in hand. She could practically see the gears in his head turning. "You helped me when my bag broke."

He just nodded and took a sip from his beer, breaking the eye contact. Eva frowned, as the man didn't seem to want to talk to her. That was a first.

She kept watching him over the rim of her glass. In his black leather jacket and dark red Henley, he looked rather muscular, bulky even. He wore leather gloves even though it was getting warmer outside. His baseball cap was pulled deep into his face, making it nearly impossible to see his eyes. She only knew they were icy blue from when she met him the first time.

Everything about him screamed serial killer. Well, not his lips. She felt the urge to go up to him and remove this stupid cap from him so she could admire his handsome features. What a stupid thing to think.

After watching him for a few minutes out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed how sad he looked, defeated even. Actually, he looked like she felt. Without thinking twice, she grabbed the whiskey bottle and her glass and walked over to him. The bartender appeared out of nowhere and put a glass in front of the stranger.

"Can I offer you a drink? You look like you need it," she said.

Eva opened her apartment door and led the way inside. She didn't bother to turn on the lights. Instead, she turned and looked up. His dark silhouette was barely visible in the scarce light that was coming from the streets.

Her legs moved on their own, stepping into his personal space, as he towered over her. She could feel him staring at her. Something about the way he stared at her evoke excitement inside of her. It was thrilling. Eva's hands slowly moved closer until she could feel the fabric of his shirt under her palm. Moving them upwards under his jacket, she pulled it over his shoulders. The jacket fell to the ground.

"You sure?" He rasped, startling her.

Eva bit her lower lip, hesitating. It had been a while since she had been with someone. But she needed this. She didn't want to be alone, and he didn't either. Her hands moved over his torso. A soft humming echoed in the darkness, but all she could hear was her thundering heartbeat.

"I want you to make me forget," she whispered. Forgetting how lonely she felt for a few moments was all she wanted.

His gloved hands sank into her hair, pulling her face closer. She could smell his scent, soapy and masculine. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head upwards to meet his lips, but he hesitated.

"I haven't done this in a while..." his hoarse voice sent shivers down her spine.

Placing his thumb under her chin he tugged at her bottom lip, she didn't even notice biting it. Eva nodded. Her hands moved around his waist, pulling him closer. Tilting her head further upwards. Her heartbeat sped up as he got closer, stretching the moment. Him brushing his lips over hers was unbearably sweet, nearly chastised.

He pulled back for an instant, giving her a way out. But she didn't move. Eva didn't even dare to breath. Her eyes were still closed when she pressed her lips against his again. His grip on her hair tightened as her kiss awakened a hunger in him, he didn't know he had.

Moving his hands from her hair to her waist, he pulled her closer in a firm grip. She arched her back, pressing herself against his hard body, as her hands moved into his hair. Finally, removing the cap, she fisted his hair.

His arm moved to her back, and when his grip tightened, she gasped. As soon as her lips parted, his tongue darted out, invading her mouth. He tasted like whiskey and his own personal taste. There was a hunger to his kiss that mirrored her own. With every stroke of his tongue, she felt desired, wanted, and it set her body on fire.

Guiding them backwards, her back pressed against the apartment door. Her hands left his hair and moved to the hem of his shirt, pulling it upwards.

Suddenly, his hands wrapped around her wrists, pinning them above her head. Keeping them in place with one hand, he cupped the side of her neck with his other. The mere thought of him wrapping his hand around her throat elicited a moan from her.

Eva could feel him harden against her belly. It turned her on to get this kind of reaction from this beautiful man in front of her. She wanted to touch him, to feel him inside. Buckling her hips, she urged him to touch her where she needed his fingers the most.

Without a warning, he spun her around, making her face the door.

"Don't move," he rasped against her ear, as his hands slid over her body.

Eva nodded, unable to form words. She expected a quick and dirty fuck, but he had different plans. Crouching behind her, his fingers slid slowly over her high heels and up her bare legs. Moving under her dress, he tugged at her laced panties until the fabric slid over her ass and fell to the ground around her ankles. She felt his gloved hands move the skirt of her dress upwards, revealing her ass to him.

She heard something fall to the ground soon after his bare hand touched her hipbone, pulling her hips towards him. Eva arched her back. The anticipation nearly drove her insane. Just when she was about to protest, he buried his face in between her legs, and his tongue greedily lapped at her pussy.

Eva threw her head back, moaning loudly. His hands moved over her ass, and came to a halt right under it. His grip on her flesh hardened spreading her cheeks, and pressed his thumbs dangerously close to her entrance. Lapping on every drop she had to offer, he moaned against her wet flesh, and when his tongue circled and dipped into her, she nearly toppled over the edge.

"I want you to fuck me," she moaned. When he didn't stop, she moaned a barely audible: "Please."

Groaning, he released the grip on her ass and stood up. She heard the zipper of his jeans, then the shuffling of clothes, and the ripping sound of a condom package. Excitement cursed her body and pooled in between her legs as she ached for him.

With his foot, he nudged her legs apart, making room for himself. Biting her lip, she felt him move the tip of his hard cock over her wet folds, coating him with her juice. His warm breath brushed over her shoulder, causing her to shudder.

"Look at me," he rasped. Cupping her chin, he turned her head.

And she did, captivated by the blazing eyes of his and the command in his voice, as he slowly entered her. Eva mewled as he stretched her, burying his cock deep inside of her. A shaky breath escaped his parted lips.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he rasped against her shoulder, finally freeing her from his gaze.

"Please," she whimpered, moving her hips, urging him to finally fuck her.

He moved out painfully slowly, only to bury himself deep inside of her again. Eva moaned unintelligible words, encouraging him to go faster. The room filled with rigid breaths and skin slapping against skin as he quickened the pace.

"Harder," she moaned.

His hands wrapped around her slender figure, holding her in place as he slammed into her, making it impossible to think a coherent thought. For a brief moment, she forgot everything and finally let go.