23. Her POV

"Oh my god!" I nearly orgasmed as he quickened the use of his tongue on my clit and his fingers inside of me.

"Come on, cum for me my love. Let me see you pretty face." He cooed and my eyes crossed as I bit my lip and arched my back, bucking my hips on his hand and face.

He curled his fingers inside of my and prolonged my euphoric state.

I was out of breath when he came up and kissed me, making me taste myself.

"Open your mouth." He said and I did as he said. He stuck the fingers he used to make me orgasm in my mouth and I gasped as he began teasing my nipple under my shirt.

"Come here." He picked me up and we sat on the floor, I sat between his legs and didn't want to look at myself in the large closet mirror he had.

"Don't be shy lovie." He whispered in my ear and grabbed my hair that he had earlier redid and put it in a ponytail.

He forced me to look at myself as his other hand trailed up the inside of my thigh.

"Touch yourself." He smiled at me in the mirror. Me moved his hand from my hair to wrap around me in a hug.

His large arms hugging my small body make my core tighten and he smiled.

"Do it for me? It would really make me feel good." He falsely begged and took one of my hands moving it to my sex before moving his away.

"Let me see you make yourself feel good. Don't be shy babygirl." He kissed my neck and I began moving my hand in nervous circles. I began feeling his hands under my thighs and holding them up so he could see better.

"Use your other hand to play with your boobs." He whispered and I got nervous as I trailed a hand under my shirt and pinched my own nipple.

"That's my girl. Go faster. I'm not doing anything until you make yourself cum." He cooed and I put my head back against the area between his neck and shoulder closing my eyes and tugging my lip between my teeth.

"Atta girl." He said and gripped my thighs tighter.

"Noah." I moaned going faster, getting off on just clit stimulation.

"Keep going Maya. You're almost there." He kissed my ear and I arched my back, feeling my legs shake slightly as I came.

"Oh fuck you're so sexy." He said and I opened my eyes seeing myself in a compromising position.

"I know you don't see it how I do but at least look at you face." He said and I did. My eyes, almost grey today, were glossy and my bottom lip was swollen from the teeth tugging, my cheeks were bright pink.

"Are you pretty?" He asked looking at me intensely through the glass.

"Mmhm." I nodded and he smiled.

"Fucking perfect." He put my thighs down and let my close them as he placed his lips on my neck and began sucking on a spot. I closed my eyes and when he was done he looked at it and so did I.

"On the bed." He said and I looked at him funny.

"What?" He asked.

"I already came twice." I said and he smiled placing me on his bed.

"And I need my dick inside of you so let's make it three or four." He smiled and hovered over me.

He kissed me and removed my shirt before taking his clothes off and putting my hands over my head with his one hand while the other cupped my breasts and pushed my hips down.

"I love you so much." He groaned as he pushed his tip in my already wet entrance.

"I love you." I whimpered and he chuckled getting all the way in me.

"I love your body." He thrusted.

"Your eyes." He chuckled as I moaned from under him making me bite my lip.

"Your beautiful lips." He groaned and let go of my hands.

"Your kindness." He bent down and kissed me as my hands scratched his back.

"Your passion." He kissed my neck.

"Your face when I make you feel good." He thrusted a few times after that making me moan but laugh after.

"Your laugh." He thrusted harder making my body jolt.

"And I really love that your mine." He groaned as he grabbed my hips and began plowing into me.

"Noah!" I yelled as he hit a spot.

"I'm gonna make you cum in three seconds ready?" He asked and I was lost.

"O-okay." I said and he buried himself in me while pushing his hand down on my lower stomach making me feel him more intensely.

"Oh my god." I groaned.

"I haven't even moved yet but I'm gonna count because I love doing this shit." He laughed and my stomach tightened.

"Three." He barely pulled out and pushed harder on my stomach.

"Two." He pulled out just until the tip.

"One." He pushed hard and slammed back into me making me scream and come. My legs began shaking and he laughed as he kept going in and out at a quick pace now.

"My gorgeous girl." He pushed my loose hairs back and came inside me.

"Fuck." I closed my legs when he pulled out.

"Let's go." He carried me to the toilet and tried leaving to get me water but I couldn't balance.

"Don't leave." I grabbed his forearms.

"Can't balance?" He smiled.

"No and where the fuck did you learn that?" I asked and he kissed my forehead.

"Research beautiful." He smiled and when I was done I wiped and had to go repeatedly as I was filled with cum.

When I fully finished he picked me up and set me on the counter.

He grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on me. Then my underwear and that's all he wanted me to wear.

"You did so good." He hugged me and I put my head on his chest feeling tired.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"I love you Maya." He kissed my hair.

"I love you Noah." I closed my eyes.