Chapter 1🦋

Sorry if i get a few things wrong i promise ill fix it and i will soon be posting chapter 2 for the demon slayer one i will also do slow updates beacause of school.There wkill be changes in this if you don't like well ill gladly open the door so you could leave

🦋

🦋

🦋

Takemichi P.O.V

I was currently going back to the trainstation i recently heard in the knews that (y/n) had gotten murdered by a criminal orginisation i had thought she had and senju dispanded brahman so why?  hinata had aslo died while she was going to an event. I was schock to say the least we had known each other for a long time i was also hinata's boyfriend but we broke up after middle school we had gone are own ways i would do anything to go back and see them again, i had also met (y/n)'s friend senju at first i thought she was a boy but when i figured out he was a girl i was more than schock to say the least.As i was deep in thought and waiting for the train to arrive i felt someone grab the back of my head and push me on the train tracks, the train was aslo neard in any secon ill be hit i was about to die i didn't remember my parents all i could remember was hinata's warm and gentle smile and (y/n)'s kind gentle (e/c) i shut my eyes ready for the impact but nothing came insted i heard an all to fimiliar voice"Hey takemichi what are you doing? get of the train" he said i rushed out right when the doors where about to close "hurry up" he said 'wow talk about nostalgic' 'makoto who couldn't keep his hands of his d*ck!' 'the fool yamagishi,who thought he'd be smart if he wore glasses' 'our leader,Akkun the one who hald a huge crush on (y/n) back in middle school'  'Takuya,who i knew since we were little'. "yamagishi,did you see this week's issue?"said makoto "Hell yeah, i saw the pinup! It was insane" Said yamagishi "Yo,guys we're in public, y'know" said makoto "im starving .wanna get something to eat?" said yamagishi "i could go for a hamburger" said yamagishi "i got a coupon" said makoto. Stoped and looked at a mirror to see my middle school self. "Huh? an open collor and baggy pants?" I said i started to panic i put my hands on my face 'who the hell is this lame-looking punk?' 'its me frome middle school!' i thought 'i was so lame but this was sopposed to be when i peaked!' I quickly checked my pockets to take out a single 500-yen coin and a cellphone! "yo, it's a flip phone talk about memories!" i said out loud then i noticed it had july,4th,2005? Then i remembered this is exactly twelve years ago!?, before i could do anything i heard "oi takemichi what are you doing?"said yamagishi 'who knew seeing your life flash before your eyes looked so realistic!?' I thought."Seriously,takemichi?just fries? and you got a small!"said makoto "well i need change for the train ride home" i said it could have worked out" he said while eating "man your lucky takemichi you'r cousin is the leader of shibuya third middle school and (y/n)-chan is also the second leader's of brahman an actual gang" said akkun  "hmm?"i said "if any third-year tries to mess with us,we just need to namedrop masaru-kun or (y/n)-chan" said yamagishi  'huh my cousin?' 'Are they really talking about masaru-kun?I could understand (y/n)-chan but masaru?'
"hang on a sec whats so good about  having matsaru-kun around? I have no idea what your talking about" i asked they 'matsaru-kun really
(y/n)-chan is an acception but him?' they all just stay silent and looked at me ''d-did i say something wrong?'' I asked "are you stupid takemichi or something" they all said all looking at me i gave a nourvus laugh as i scrached the back of my head "We're going to start a fight"said makoto then i remembered masaru-kun saying he was the leader of shibuya third middle school. "Were gonna have a little war with the second-years" said makoto they all noded "huh we're going to their shool and fight them in a while?" i asked they all just sight and looked at me as if i grown another head "hey someone say something" said yamagishi "takemichi they thing we're wusses so we half to fight back" said takuya "they think were wusses?and that's why we're fighting?" i asked "you dont need to act as if your scared" said yamagishi
"Arn't you gonna greet them with a fist to the face as soon as we see them?" said yamagishi "yeah takemichi's always fired up" said akkun "lead the way charge commander" Said makoto, they cheered while hitting the table "hey your spilling everything said akkun they all laughed.