Chapter 4🦋

🦋

🦋

🦋

Third person

'I have to find the two leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang' a certain blond haired boy thought. As an image of the two leaders appeared in his mind. Takemichi stood infront of kiyomasa who had a cigarette in his mouth. 'Both manjiro sano and kisaki tetta' Takemichi thought.

"He's finished" someone yelled.

'As long as I'm a slave, I'm never gonna see them' the blond male thought while clenching his fists.The blond male paused as he noticed the taller male was getting ready too throw a punch. "You better not regret this" said the taller male before proceeding to punch him in the stomach. "There's no way i can win" Takemichi thought.

"I can tell how much stronger he is just with one hit" the blond haired male thought. "What's wrong, Hanagaki?" Yelled a male while having a huge grin on his face. "What? You all talk?" Another yelled. "One punch better not be enough to take you out!" Someone yelled having a mask on.
Kiyomasa got ready to throw another punch, but this time it was on his face. "Takemichi" takuya said but it more came out as a whisper. All six of you we're shocked. A certain (h/c) haired girl was shaking not in fear but in Anger. Akkun clenched his fist, he placed his hand in his pocket and grabbed a sharp object. Kiyomasa punched takemichi in the stomach then kneed him in the gut before kneeing him in the face, alot of blood came out takemichi's nose. Kiyomasa delivered a spinning kick to takemichi's face. "Takemichi!" Takuya yelled. You got up ready to go down there but koyuki grabbed your wrist. "That's enough, takemichi!" Yamagishi yelled. "Just tap out! You're gonna die!" Makoto yelled. You saw akkun pushing his way through the crowd, you instantly knew what he was going to do so you pulled away from koyuki's tight grip and started pushing your way through the crowd. Takemichi was heavily panting blood was coming out his nose. "I'm not done yet..." takemichi said still heavily panting. Yamagishi and makoto gasped out loud. Kiyomasa dropped his cigarette and grinned.Everyone cheered out loud.

"Kill him, Kiyomasa-kun" someone yelled

"Give him death! Give him death!"
"Give him death! Give him death!" The crowd chanted over and over.

Kiyomasa sent a punch right to takemichis face.

"Give him death! Give him death!"
"Give him death! Give him death!" The crowd chanted again.

You were getting pissed off. You needed to get to akkun. Kiyomasa punched takemichi in the stomach. Akkun had make his way down. The only emotion that akkun felt was anger. Kiyomasa punched takemichi in the face again and again. Akkun reached in his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. Kiyomasa punched takemichi over and over before kneeing him in the face. Akkun was about to rush out their but all of a sudden the loud cheer's stopped. They all stared at the scene in shock. You froze and clenched your fists.

"I'm not...I'm not done yet!" Takemichi said.

"That's enough, Takemichi!" Yelled yamagishi

"You're seriously gonna die" Makoto yelled.

"Takemichi! Just stop!" Yelled Takuya.

You stood there in shock 'if michi doesn't quit he could die, I have to stop this!" You thought as you clenched your fists even tighter.

"I ain't done yet" said takemichi panting
"This ain't enough..." he said.

"To cure my weak-ass heart" said takemichi. "Of the past twelve years!" He continued. "Huh?" Akkun said out loud. 'Neh? What the hell is he saying' you thought. 'I don't understand? Past twelve years? I wonder what that means' Thought koyuki. "The hell is he talking about?" Asked makoto