Chapter 2🦋

like i said this will not entirly going to be like the manga since i havn't read it yet only some chapters some people will not die, oh and a friend of mine asked me to put in wakasa aged down obviously but not too much so i want to ask if you want him....

🦋

🦋

🦋

🦋

🦋

🦋

Takemichi P.O.V

i had just finished seeing hina-chan.I was curently at one of the parks near by on one of the swings, I suddently saw three guys picking on a little kid."This isn't all of it?is it?" one guy asked "don't lie to us" another said "jump or els" the third one said, i saw the little boy jump up and down while hearing the sound of coins."see you did have more" the taller boy stated "shut up im trying to have a moment here" i said while an irk mark appeared on my face. "Hurry the heck up" one srated"stop wasting our time" another stated."oi" i stated as i ran at them "shut the hell up dumbasses" i said as i punched one of them on the face and he fell to the ground the others looked at me scared and suprised."you keep running your mouths yapping and yapping and yapping" i said as i grabed a empty bottle and broke the lower part of it they all flinched scared of what ill do next.

🦋

🦋

"I'm seriously in the most shittiest mood right know" i stated in a angry tone, i pointed the broken bottle at them."piss of or ill kill you" i said still pointing the broken bottle at them, "sorry please forgive us" they said as they got the beaten boy and left. I dropped the bottle on the road."u-um" the boy with black hair and blue eyes stuttered, i turned to look at his "what" i asked "it's really d-dangerous to leave that their" he said pointing at the broken bottle. My eyes soften as i looked at the bottle "oh my bad" i said as i picked the bottle up and threw it away in the trash can near by and started turning around."thank you for saving me" he said, i stoptes walking and sighed."Listen up.when guy like that bother you show a little more confidence" i said raising my finger up. "be prepared to get hit,but don't back down" i said. He sudently took out a note pad and started writting it down "you don't need to take notes anyways,just face them head-on" "that will be enough to scare off half-ass punks." i said "right" he said 'confidence and resolve......All shit i never had' i thought "so hey whats your name?" i asked "im Tachibana naoto" he said "huh,wait are you tachibana's little brother?" i asked shocked a little "oh,i do have a big sister" he said "The hell,man?Shoulda told me that sooner" i said "wait are you one of my sister's friends?" he asked. We we're siting in the swings. 'Tachibana naoto,right he's going to die,too in the next twelve years' i thought "i'm hanagaki takemichi call me takemichi" i said "um ok but i won't" he said "do you like your sister?" i asked "huh? Where'd that come from?no i don't" he said "why not?" i asked "beacuse she's always bossing me around telling me what to do except when her pretty best friend is at our house her pretty (h/c) with a light blue at the end of her hair her beautiful (e/c) and her sweet voice every time i see her im supper nervous and sometimes my sister would treat me like a child infront of her" he said 'Theirs only one person i know with (h/c) with a light blue color in the ends and (e/c), could he be talking about her?' i don't know but i felt mad why tho? we're only friends.snap out of it you have a girlfriend takemichi' i thought. "Huh,still though take good care of your sister" i said "i love your sister" i said "by the way by (e/c) and (h/c) with light blue at the ends are you talking about (y/n)-chan?" I asked. He seemed surprised "H-how?d-do you know her?are you a friend of her?" He asked."yes we aslo go to the same school" i said not noticing the glare i got from the younger boy. "Please protect them their both priesious to me" i said looking at the ground "i just remembered that today" i said. He seemed cunfused "i'm sure you don't get it,right?"i stated "this is gonna sound crazy but but on this day in 2017,i fell of the platform onto the train trackes,i thought i was a gonner but im suddenly back in middle school"i said "it saw me from twelve years ago again what do you call that" i asked "time travle"he said "yeah that"i said " i may be having a long dream but you know" "i think god just let me see tachibana or (y/n) even though i haven't seen her yet, one last time" i said standing up and looking at the stars "what do you mean?" He asked "on june,19th, and july,1st, twelve years from now (y/n) and hina are going to die" i said the boy pailed "that's also when your going to die"i said,he pailed "make sure you remember these dates,Naoto protect them" i said "i know this is all hard to believe" i said 'if this is real,then i want to change the future' i thought 'i had distant myself from them till i heard they had died' i thought 'i want to do all of this over' i thought "im counting on you" i said streching my hand out.