o n e

This story's already been copyrighted so if you try to copy it I can sue your ass until all you have left is the kitchen rats ^.^

≈≈≈≈≈≈

Sophomore year.

The highlight of my life. They said middle school would be tough but high school they weren't even kidding about. Sure it seems like you get a time to think about college, new people your gonna meet, another chance to get new friends or at least change who you are, but it's so much more. There's the whole "socializing with the right people" thing and the clique's. Getting into the right clique on the first day would be hard considering most of the kids around here know each other.

Oh yeah, and the rest of the other bullshit.

God bless us teens.This is a moment when everything changes.

~~~~~~~~~

The brightness of the sun hurt my eyes as they opened to see the new day before me and I yawned.

"Oh yeah!" My eyes opened wide at the sudden noise and I looked out my window to see my neighbor and his new girl of the week getting busy.

"Fuck my life."

I rushed to the bathroom before anyone else got there and I hurriedly got ready. Moving to a new place with no friends, a new start and a neighbor who likes to get himself laid literally every single night is kind of annoying. I mean the first two don't exactly bug me that much because I'm kind of used to this whole moving thing but I honestly hate hearing my neighbor have sex all the time.

One, I get that he loves having sex but it's getting kind of tiring. Sex is kind of healthy but he's overdoing it now.

Two, I'd rather have a good night's sleep instead of hear some idiot say "Suck it hard" or some girl scream out the name "Daddy!".

And three, most of the girl's he fucks have no type of ass whatsoever so I honestly do not see a point in banging there. It's either that or their asses are too fake and the boobs are just too plastic.

Snorting, I hopped into the shower and tried to scrub away the thoughts I'd just had about my neighbor but I couldn't shake one thought off my mind.

What'd he look like?

I'd always seen the girl's leaving his house after he'd "finish" them but never him. Or actually him with his sunglasses and a hat. It's like he never wanted to be seen unless he was inside his house or room. I'd seen his hair.. It's nice? I don't know.

"Reagan!" As soon as I turned my head I screamed in fear.

"Spider!" A black spider crawled up on the tile walls of the bathroom and I jumped backwards, falling out of the shower and automatically rolled myself into the curtain's trapped.

"Help!" I shrieked feeling as if I was gonna die.

"What's wrong?" I could hear my brother's loud voice behind the door and I clawed at the shower curtain's.

"There's a fucking spider in here Damon!"

"Oh well... Every man for himself I guess. Hurry up," I mentally cursed out my older brother in my mind and tried to get out the curtain's once again.

"Damon come on!" I shouted back and felt something crawl on my leg.

That's it.

I swished and swayed and tugged at the plastic piece of garbage that covered my body until I was fully uncovered. When I looked around the spider was gone. Carefully unlocking the door, I stepped out and slapped my brother.