f o u r (pt 1)

Ke$ha references. "Into The Woods" references.

*sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud boom came from the corner and the room was covered in smoke. Coughing, I walked over to the place where all the sound came from and in stepped a boy who looked a little bit older than me. He wore a suit made of red and his eyes lit up in the smoke.

"Who wants a little taste of Concussion?" His voice was laced with hate and I took a step closer to him grasping his attention.

"What is that like your villain name or something?" I asked in a bored tone.

He looked taken back by my size and choice of words."Fuck yeah it is!"

"It kinda sucks," I replied and sized him up with my eyes.

He's a little bit more than decent-looking.

"Would you like a demonstration?" His smirk was taunting me and before I could even say 'sure' he pulled back his fist and suddenly all I saw were powerful red waves as he punched the air.

My body went flying and I smacked into the hard wall groaning."Is it so suck-ish now?" I shook my head and he stalked over to me grabbing me by the neck.

"G-get o-ff," My hands clawed at his and he squeezed even harder.

"I heard you were the newbie. I mean, news travels pretty fast in the Underground."

Underground? Seriously?

He chuckled and let me down."Hopefully you meet Harley and the rest of the gang soon."

What is he on about?

From the ground I could see his light-colored eyes that were kind of like Sebastian's in a very odd way.

"Are you and S- Batman related?" The words shot out of my mouth and from across the room I saw Sebastian glance at us.

Concussion's smile wavered and he tensed."This place is about to blow!" Someone screamed and I got up ready to run when I paused. Everyone began rushing out but I remained and looked around making sure no one saw me.

A small smile crept up onto my face as I saw some of the food on the table untouched. As quick as I could, I grabbed as much food my small arms can carry and stuffed some in my mouth right before Sebastian ran in and pulled me out."Forget the food! Let's go!" He shouted and all of Club Hero's members began to run deep into the woods.

I picked up the speed wanting to get away from any kinds of heroes whatsoever so I could escape and find somewhere to be alone for just two seconds but soon that dream went to flames as I skidded to a halt and nearly bumped into the person in front of me. Her eyes were dark, scary and they caused goosebumps to appear all over my arms because she was whispering some kind of foreign language I couldn't decipher.