The Rescue

Klaus POV

It was Damon Salvatore.

"Well well, hello Damon, it's very nice to see you.. I missed your cocky attitude very much" I said sarcastically. 

"Ahh Klaus pleasure I'm sure" Damon replied while smirking.

"You both are pathetic.. now introduce yourself on the way we have to save Caroline" Bonnie says while walking towards us. I didn't really need the entire gang. They are just going to slow me down. Ugh. I despise Damon.

'So how's the hunt for Katherine is going?" he asked.

"I'm still looking.. How's your love triangle?" I asked mockingly.

"I don't know.. I let her go" he said.

"Was it because she loves Stefan or...?"

"That's none of your business"

Soon, we saw a small hut with fire torches on the entrance. I could smell blood. I looked at Damon and he also smelled it. 

"It's Caroline's" he said. I did not need to know more. I followed the scent and there was a hut. I was about to go in but Damon came in front of me.

"Stop you idiot.. I'm pretty sure no one is gonna leave this place unguarded" he said.

Suddenly I felt pain in my stomach. I saw there was a stake through it. I turned around and fought Paul, one of Marcel's men. I felt an arrow in my heart. And soon I was in my knees. 

"Damon go save her and take her away I'll find her" I said. He simply nodded. He flashed and came out with Caroline within seconds. She was unconscious and covered in blood. 

"Get her away from here you moron!" I yell. Then someone injected me and I fell completely. The last thing I saw was Damon flashing away with my Caroline.