3

Skip to gender reveal

Mark hurry up we are to be late! I yell
He gets out of the car  dressed in a blue button up and nice pants he wants a boy .I am wearing a light pink dress I really want a girl .I can't believe today we find out the gender of our baby  we are about to pop the balloon when I hear Alex say wait and start banging his glass  I have a few word to say. " Abbi  and mark you guys are going to be great parents I remember when Meredith was planning this we went back and forth on what side you guys would be on and I guess we were both wrong but congratulations now pop the balloon" and with that we popped it and out came pink confetti and glitter. mark immediately wrapped me in a hug as I cried we have a little girl It all became real in that moment we were parents. After the party everyone went home and Meredith stayed to help clean we also talked about my worries and any questions I had. she also gave me some tips and tricks about life with newborn she left a little while after and I crashed on the couch. I saw Abbi sleeping on the couch she looked so tired I carried her to our room and got her in bed. I admired her bump I couldn't believe I had a daughter I fell alseep soon after we were both tired from today.

—————————————————————————
An: so what did you guys think I have a name in mind but would love suggestions on it the name is Camille Julianna I  think is very pretty ?