Chapter 1: Quick law (Redone)

Waking up from your unconscious state, you stood up, whaling over your body and picking yourself up. You waltzed over a pool of water, seeing your reflection.

Yn:" Woah"

You stared at your face and upper body, as reflected from the water. Touching your arms and body, you didn't feel anything one bit. But pressing on your chest did make you feel some amount of pressure.

Yn:" This feels weird"

You lifted your hands onto your head; you could feel everything that touched it. You kept looking at your reflection, stroking your hand through your hair. Seeing it to be white and longer than it was before. As well as your face is a completely different shape.

You stuck out your tongue, slowly licking your lips

You stuck out your tongue, slowly licking your lips. You could feel it in some areas, but not in most.

Yn:" That's a wow"

You kept staring at your face, standing and looking around you.

Yn: "Alright, I think. So the first thing you should do is uh... Head to Beacon Academy, yeah, that's smart!"

Looking around you, you couldn't see past the trees hanging around the forest. You slowly climb up a tree, grab a branch, and pull yourself up.

Yn:" There"

You saw a city in the distance; it seemed futuristic and was oddly familiar to you.

Yn:" Umm... Vale! Yes Vale"

You climbed back down the tree, thinking.

Yn:" So Raiden... I'm Jack. What can I do?"

Pulling back your hands, you rapidly pushed them forward as multiple screens appeared around you. The holograms were showing multiple pieces of information. Temperature, compass, wind speed, and what seems like a clock. An odd clock that only showed the sun and some land. Showing where it stands.

Yn:" There's a lot... I can use all of this; this will be useful. Alright"

You could customize where the tabs would stay, moving around some of them as you came across one of Media. Tapping on it, nothing came up but a message saying no connection.

Yn:" Alright"

Wondering what else you could do, you reached for your back pulling something out. You hear a minimal noise, seeing a sword placed on it.

Yn:" Oh- Oh my god"