Chapter Five

Nina's POV:

I run. I run towards the butterfly trail. I want to see him, now. I don't hate him. I never have. I just have to keep running until I find him. Until I see his gorgeous smile, or look into his sparkling eyes, or hear his glorious voice, or press my lips against his.

I keep running until I see a figure in the distance. I think it's Alex, but I'm not sure. Their back is to me. They have on black jeans and a black hoodie. Kind of like A from Pretty Little Liars. I walk to this figure. When I'm in the hearing distance of a loud whisper, I say, "Alex?"

He starts to turn but stops himself. He bends down and set a wireless microphone on the ground. When he stands back up, he talks, "God, have I missed your voice," I can hear his voice waver like he's about to cry. "I've missed you so much." Tears start to well up in my eyes.

His soft, sweet voice like a smphany in my ears. And then I let the tears fall. "I'm so sorry," I say, "I didn't mean it any of it. Alex," I reach out for his arm.

"I know," he says. "I know." When I final touch his arm, and charge of electricity shoots through me. And I know he has to feel it, too. It would be pretty hard not to feel that.

"I want to see you, now," I say, and take his arm, turning him around. It's him. He's standing in front of me, but he's not there. The sparkle that always used to be in his eyes was gone. He was pale, and he looked sick. There were bags under his eyes, and his smile was his goofy, toothy smile. I was only a half smile. "Oh my goodness, Alex," I say. I place my hand on his cheek. "Are you okay?" I ask.

He smiles, and this time with more happines, and more teeth. "I am, now," he said. "Because I get to see you." Woah. I think if not seeing me did this to him, I don't even know what to think or say anymore. I didn't know that our love how that much influence over his life. "I need you to live," he says. He cups my face into his hands and kisses me.

Everything was there, the love, the passion, the butterflies, but I couldn't help but feel that there was something wrong. Not with us, but with him. There was something different. Something scary. And I didn't know how to fix it. I don't know if I can. But whatever it is, I'm going to try.

________________________

A/N: HEY GUYS, SO I GUESS I'M DOING ALL CAPS AGAIN...LOL. BUT ANYWAYS, HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. AND IN THE COMMENT SECTION YOU CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH ALEX, THAT NINA FELT?

WELL, YEAH. BUT ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE COMMENTS... AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU GUYS.! <3